What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - tertiary page - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

13YearsASlave

Your In-game name

FA. Nautilus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

tertiary page

Date of the incident

04/30/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Tash arrived on scene treating both patients upon doing so he called me for back up which I arrived in my ambulance putting TP into the motor in which tash told me he will get the beds ready at athira hospital which I took it upon myself to add some roleplay saying I cant find my way to the hospital as doing so I was constally told that tp found a button in the van that said task manager button is in the back then to proceed to ask if I could hurry it all up . which then as you can see from the video that rest happened this was a sum up of what happened before the video as I don't have it recorded but after he logged off tash had messaged him on teamspeak shown here ….
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404011341167198218/705528076154437693/unknown.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlQEaNm-AA0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

After watching the video, I ask myself why is this player even here on RPUK servers? 

Why wasn`t there any effort into RP from his part? 

Then talk about Task manager, really?

This report will indeed wont be hard to judge.......

according to tash this has happened a few other times TP needs a revive where tash makes an effort to do a rp to then be told to hurry the process and the lack of rp from his side this is the first time hes don't task manager from what I know but not the first time he don't want to roleplay a treatment

Personally i had noidea Tash ever felt i was acting wrolgly towards him. I have played with both these guys before and felt we had great fun and good banter. I understand that from this point of view it looks like im being extremly rude and disrespectful, but that was never my intention. At the point when we were there i was simply trying to continue the banter i thought we had from before. I'm sadned to realize that this is not the way either of these guys felt. When i sat beind my screen i thought this was one mate joking with the other, as Tash has met me downed other times where i have told him something as "i scraped my knee" and he says in a joking maner that i need a long surgery at the hospital. (this is where i think he refers to me telling him to hurry up) And Nautilus taking the long extra route i belived he was simply trying to joke around aswell. I would have wished they would have given me the opportunity to explain my side of things and make up, but i was never informed that they did not feel the same about how i acted. Now for the disconnecting itself, that was not intentional. If you have played together with me for a prolonged period you will have noticed that due to my horrible internet i tent to disconnect from the server quite often. (And if you want, there are loads of people whom can comfirm this) And i belive Both these guys knows this too. Now i should probably have returned, but again i didnt belive tash was being serious when he told me. and to ad to that i was slightly annoyed i had lost the gearset i had on me due to the disconnecting and the long extra route where a medic didnt know his way to the hospital. (that is why at the top of the messages i sent "nice job guys" because i belived they were joking around untill i lost my connection.) Me answering "you can suck my dick"  was unacceptable. I thought i was talking to a friend, but either way it should not have been said. I would have liked it if tash talked to me at some point that he didnt feel it was acceptable, but understand that he did not want to. 

All in all i didnt have a great day and i fucked up. Here I did not represent RPUK the way it is suppesed to be. Rather the opposite. 

since it was an in game situation as medical staff we like to have  some high quality roleplay which I feel you took advantage off and dipped as loosing gear to you isn't a problem from what I remember ..I feel like what you said is a pity excuse for what you done as if im remember we did say after you said *theres  a button called task manager here on the life support shall I press that* where I then say sir please don't you have so much to live for and we are close to the hospital*  but also I do remember you asking for a quick revive once I loaded you in the van I don't know why you think we would be friends? I was in your gang for no more then a week and left .. from information from other medical staff you often ask for a low quality rp . this would of easily been of fixed if you had just came back when we asked to then you telling us to "you can suck my dick" 
I didn't really like that especially coming from a **friend**  but also please explain more on when you said **Good job Guys**
clearly showing that you had no intention  to return to the roleplay situation meaning that that was a clear rule brake with no regard to the roleplay of other member's of the community.

Again, obviously we had two different thoughts on the case. I thought  I was speaking to a friend and we were both trying to annoy or have fun with one another. im sorry you didnt feel the same way Nautilus. I would have hoped you gave me a chance to talk about it, but you didnt see that necessary. 

We asked you to come back whi h you told us to suck your dick we gave you a chance and u blew it take it on the chin an admit your lying pal I dont know how you thought we was mates I barly see or talk to.. 

Alright gents, it would seem that we're moving abit away from the original theme and onto something slightly different. Perhaps the two of you need to have a proper chat, elsewhere. 

For now - I'll deal with what I saw. Exceptionally poor RP from @tertiary page - this kind of behaviour is not something we condone or appreciate on RPUK. As such, I'm actioning a ban under 2.5 Combat logging.

Unfortunately you have already been banned previously within the last 6 months so this will be upgraded to a 48 hr. ban. Please be mindful of the other people whom you're depriving of a potentially decent RP situation when you combat log. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back