What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Alfred Kouaki - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownMouse

Your In-game name

UnknownMouse

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Alfred Kouaki

Date of the incident

05/02/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First of all he was stealing my car in GZ Kavala, the police turned up - I stopped my recording idk why.
Anyway there was a police chase on foot towards the church and he jumped into a police car and crashed into another car VDM'ing around 20 people.
Im sure someone who see's this post or if you ask one of the PCSO I dont remember his name they will back up or provide the necessary evidence. This is the only evidence i have im afraid.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Sorry for my language I was pissed off his friend I dont know the name just stole my Hemmet box outside the market GZ

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @UnknownMouse for reporting this. Seeing as the provided video evidence doesnt include the VDM I will only be able to judge the lockpicking inside the Kavala greenzone. This, in itself, is also a violation of our server rules, more specifically rule 6.1.4. 

Alfred Kouaki is a new player, and we'll see if we can have a word with him in-game aswell next time he logs on. For now, I will issue a 24 hr ban and see if that helps him understand the rules. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back