What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - KitKat/ TikTak - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonnn

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ɴᴄᴀ
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

SGT Jason Detiri [9696]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

KitKat/ TikTak

Date of the incident

05/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were responding to a bank robbery in Athira where TikTak was part of the group robbing the Bank. We got shot and tazed TikTak in the process of taking players down. He was upset and @Tigerforce decided to take him to Athira PD to deal with him, when I arrived TikTak was very angry saying "Fuck this. Im done with this, just take me to jail." and upon saying that decided he wasnt going to continue with the roleplay and types in direct "//All audio muted FYI." which I feel is quite childish. The process of taking him to jail was quiet and he did not speak at all. This clearly proves that he had no intention to RP and it just kind of ruined any potential for this be a good RP to remember. We do have video evidence if needed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://i.gyazo.com/5f6e153d27f924a5c48e2838086464e0.png

5a69721575eaea6304609420386ef777.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Gonna quickly explain my side here. So  this is a result for being fucked over by the cops 3 times in a hour. I was hopping to enjoy a nice RP Bank robbery (wich i was alone in doing) after being refused to even get to talk to u guys without u guys being aggressive and denying all rp i was indeed very angry. It came to the point i was affraid of breaking rules by saying/doing things i shouldn't. I decided to use my rights, and not awnser any questions. I went to cool down and waching a series. 

So instead of speaking to Tigerforce and continuing the roleplay you decided to completely leave your PC and watch a Netflix series? No prior knowledge given to ourselves except the "Muted all audio FYI". 

Surely as a long standing member you must know that this ain't right and at least a minimal amount of RP should be given to show you're at least there to witness the police officers attempting to RP with you? Instead you decide to completely avoid the RP as a whole because you got "Fucked over." which again seems quite childish. If you felt the need to cool down, you could have written a note saying "//Look guys, I'm a little upset about the situation that just happened! Can we take a little break until I'm feeling a little bit better?" which in tail will let the officers know that's why you're not responding.

Firstly apologies that you had to report this, and we don't normally deal with reports this early, however, I had spectated this situation just before this moment of the report whilst i was streaming but didn't want to take any action whilst on stream, so now dealt with it off stream.

I spoke to Tik Tak regarding a rule break of 2.2 at Athira bank which then continued to lead to the situation you are reporting him for.

I have issued a Ban on @TikTak for 2.2, along with a warning in regards to this report, hopefully TIkTak now knows how to conduct himself in these situations and can't just go AFK.

Banned for the 2.2
Warning for going AFK/ Not giving RP

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back