What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Maxime Robert - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownMouse

Your In-game name

UnknownMouse

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Maxime Robert

Date of the incident

05/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was minding my business Apple picking. (I wasn't recording when they first arrived) Then Maxime turned up in a car and was hiding behind a house (I pulled my weapon out thinking he was going to initiate) I didn't hear a single word from them. So I shouted
"I can see you hiding behind the house do you think I'm stupid?"
Then as you see in the video they ran away, I carried on with what I was doing.. (With my weapon out incase they came back and initiated) to be shot 2 minutes later without them saying a word to me.
After saying it was RDM in ooc Maxime said he did Initiate. But as you see in the video I didn't hear a single word. If he did initiate I would have shot him as they ran away? but I didn't as I didn't hear the suppoosed initiation.
They left the server one minute later. I didn't get a chance to invite them to teamspeak to talk about it as they just left.

Luckily I was picked up after sometime thanks to PAR. TASH & PC Mango.

It would be good to hear and see there recording of this incident.

p.s Sorry for my heavy breathing my mic was too close to my mouth.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/sD8YApJ3Fak
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

He just sent me this message, first I have heard from him since he left the server, after the incident.
I will leave it up to the staff to decide what happens about it.

Mouse

maxime robert 2.PNG

I'm just happy he has messaged me after some days and apologised. I am happy for him not to be banned. And this report closed. 

I do not want his compensation, just lesson learnt about making sure his microphone is working before initiating.

Thanks,

Mouse

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back