What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How to unlink a steam account?

G

I need to unlink my steam acount, but I cannot seem to find a way on how to do it... 

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Thanks

Firstly go to the top right and you will see this,

0469d878550a382d09d16caca02e48f6.png

Next click your name and you will get this drop down,

699591205126155987ef44dad2557a73.png

Click account settings to get to this page

fc10893b5a1bbfb3527666303a7a20ab.png

From here you can manage to link different social media accounts, click configure on steam intergration and you can then unlink by signing out here, 
f2fedc50bb9538ec974d818ed3650238.png

I need to unlink my steam acount, but I cannot seem to find a way on how to do it... 

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Thanks
I linked my steam to the wrong account :(

I dont seem to have this option, is it broken? @JordaN GooD

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
That's probably because you originally signed up with your Steam account and it became your login method
Ah mate i think youre right! do you know if i can delete my account? I have another roleplay account which i want to link my steam to as i've donated from it

Ah mate i think youre right! do you know if i can delete my account? I have another roleplay account which i want to link my steam to as i've donated from it
I'm guessing your best bet would be to speak to staff about it, maybe management (?)

Back