What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Met Police Inspired Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police
Met Police Inspired Uniform

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

U_Marshal

Explain your creation:

A MET Police Inspired Uniform, which could potentially be added as a donator perk for faction players. The skin needs improvement, such as black boots, epaulettes and some more fixing, but the concept is there.

I'll improve the skin if there is a demand for the skin.

(I'll also look into if the clothing model with the tie can be skinned for more MET accuracy)

20200503102109_1.jpg.b728e25fbc8972341cf83d7d0913b070.jpg

20200503102120_1.jpg.5557f3bcb101c29a0427ed974e8959e1.jpg

20200503102125_1.jpg.f839fd1f684e7ab6dc340e90a6796a4a.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

As much as i would love a police uniform with a shirt, if this was to go in on the server it would need either more markings on the side (less likely scenario) or the shirt would need to be of a different color then white, as there is clothing like this that civs can buy and if you have a vest on, no one will see the patch on the chest and might confuse a cop for a civ or a civ for a cop in a fight, also, we are not MET police around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as i would love a police uniform with a shirt, if this was to go in on the server it would need either more markings on the side (less likely scenario) or the shirt would need to be of a different color then white, as there is clothing like this that civs can buy and if you have a vest on, no one will see the patch on the chest and might confuse a cop for a civ or a civ for a cop in a fight,
That is a very valid point! And I do agree with what you are saying. I will look into other options for unique skins that will be easy to identify. 

also, we are not MET police around here.
It's a skin based off the METs uniform, but I see your point of being unique. 

Based off Slawek's point and feedback, I'm going to pull this suggestion. The negatives of this skin far outweigh the positives of this texture, and I'll work towards making a better suggestion. 

Personally I like the Met although I know there is a lot of people that do not, our ranks to not follow the ranks of the Met and most if not all things in Altis Police are not Met inspired.

The uniform itself is difficult, if not impossible to replicate in Arma whilst maintaining a good standard and quallity of a skin. 
As Slawek has pointed out, this skin is very similar to the standard marshal clothing and at times could become unidentifiable, or confused as civillians, vice versa.

Good idea, personally do not belive it is suitable for the Altis Police.

I ddont think it is needed, Police already have alot of different uniforms. 

I think the Police have enough skins (and this is coming from someone who made a skin for SPG). I think Poseidon and rebels need some love in this area more so. Especially with functionalities 

-23 votes, Thanks for your submission but the community has spoken against this one

Moving to declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back