What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Delan - 05/03/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delan

In-game Name
Delan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/27/20

Member of the team that banned you.
madassrobberduck

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I got banned because I was pretending to be a gang member and defending my friends by swearing back at some other gang members.

Why should we unban you ?
Because what those guys did to us was really childish job. what will you do if someone comes to you and trash talk you then keep swearing at you but only record the part that you are swearing and post it on the website? just because we killed them in the game. I've been playing on this server since 2017 never been reported and never did anything wrong. I've been killed by RDM/VDM, bullied, sworn at but shit happens and I come here to play and have a good time, not record every single second just to make someone look bad and make myself look innocent.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Because what those guys did to us was really childish job.
Cause they swear at you, you ,find it okey to be homophobic or use sexism language. 

Thats childish in my eyes, OOh they swear at me, i swear back but with a lot worse language. 
What is this middle school? 

So whats gonna happen next time someone swear at you, And you don't like it ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to say I would do the same thing next time. but come on its a role play game and we all pretending to be a gang members, you tell me a gang member would not say stuff like that in real life? I know that swearing is childish but would you like that if i push you just to say some bad words only to record it and get u banned? it's not fair.

@Delan Most gang members in real life say fuck all and keep there head low and speak with there actions if we are talking real life rather than the shitty dramas/movies portray 

In terms of swearing you was doing a bit more than swearing wasn't you....

I'm not saying that I didn't do something wrong, but tbh I didn't know i get banned for that. all I'm saying permban is really alot for something like that. and  when we are from there is no racism and i know bad words are bad words no discussion but I didn't say that in like i really mean that, I only said it in a pretending way, I hope I get a second chance.

Did you not read the server rules before playing? Quote me the rule that you got banned for and tell us what you said which breaches that rule to show us that you have an understanding to why you got banned as at the moment it looks to me like you think you shouldn't have been banned.

The rule that I broke is rule 1.2  I called someone Gay.

and thb I did not read the server rules before playing, I did it after the I got banned. that why i didn't expect the perm-ban.

I knew the rules but and how to play the game. when I joined the server my friends told about the rules, that's why I didn't check the website and I did nothing wrong since then and I didn't know about the perm-ban.

I have played on this server for 3 years without breaking any rules and doing nothing wrong and no one reported me. but one guy just joined the server even that one of our gang member helped him in game, he records a video of me and my friends and we cant hear his voice in the video i'm getting perrma banned. i think that's not fair.

Fair? Do you think it's fair for those people, that you and your mates decided to be homophobic to? You were the one who broke server rules, Doesn't matter how long you have been on the server it doesn't make you immune from being banned. it doesn't give you a right for a "second chance" The fact that you still think this ban was "unfair" makes me think you clearly haven't learned anything. 

Is this the first time you and your mates have spoken to people like this?

Mate it looks like you're ignoring my texts. i said it twice that I broke the rule and it was something bad that I did it, I'm saying perma-Ban is a lot for something like that. those guys said that we are trolling and they were around us all the time. they were looking for this. what do you mean spoken to people like this ? 

My Patience is running thin here. The process of an Unban appeal is so that we can make a judgement call on you Therefore we will ask you multiple questions  until we are convinced and willing to give you a second chance.

I am not ignoring your messages. You are contradicting yourself is your posts, your saying that you know the rule that you got banned for but you are also saying that it's not fair and that you think a perm ban is harsh. The rule states the following "(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban."

You we're permanently banned for breaking this rule by being homophobic therefore the ban is well and truly justified. As you can see from the above quote of the rule it states Permanent Ban. At this moment in time you have not done anything that has changed my mind and made me even consider unbanning you.

what do you mean spoken to people like this ? 
Have you used any Discriminatory or offensive language (words, sentences etc.) to other people that you have met on the server, I am asking this as you stated that you didn't think you would get banned for what you have said therefore I would like to know what type of hostile Roleplay you decide to go with when you are approaching other enemy's / players on the server. 

I know that I broke the rule of 1.2 and I'm sorry about that, it's true that I didn't read the rules before but i never said those things before and yeah we met other people on the server and never came to those things before. but I really didn't know i get permanent ban for saying that. that's why i'm asking for unban, and I can make sure that would never happen again and make sure to read the rules carefully.

Hope you now understand that any type of discrimination is not acceptable here. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back