What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Chazd101 - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Maguire

Unlinked
Your In-game name

PC Gordon MaGuire [7621]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chazd101

Date of the incident

05/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on a patrol with PCSO Kezo and PCSO Joe Johnson and we responded to a gas station robbery at Telos Fuel, when we pulled up we attempted to talk to the individual that was robbing the gas station. The individual did not have a microphone when this happened so we could not hear him say anything during this robbery. In the video i have linked, it will show Armed Response units pulling up and rushing the buildings second floor as the man had attempted to kill one of the PCSO`s just seconds before AR pulls up aswell.

Now after the man was shot we dealt with him and helped him up as it had been a few minutes since the last gunshot was fired. After that we tried to resolve the robbery aswell as the individual not having a working microphone aswell. During this time i go o speak to another individual at the gas station. When i do so a man pulls up from nowhere and starts shooting one of the PCSO`s. So i pull my rifle out to shoot the individual that had no intentions to Roleplay, but instead come out to shoot us with no prior roleplay or warnings from the other citizens in the area, as we thought that the individuals in the video could be a group of friends playing together. but this was only a thought.

So because of this one individual that decided to not roleplay and start shooting at us instead, i thought it would be fair to say that he should be reported for what i believe to be a break of rule | 2.2 RDM - Random Deathmatch.

I would also like to point out that the incident takes place at around 16 minutes and 30 seconds into the video. As i didnt want to shorten the video as i dont have a software to do so at the moment.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV2-XdlzSdY&t=7s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairly blatant RDM. Not really any points to debate over. I looked into the player with no mic and they now play with a mic so I'll let that go.

Accepted. Action taken

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back