What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - 2 sgts and an SC - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladh

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Knasen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

2 sgts and an SC

Date of the incident

05/04/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving along the mainroad and as I was coming round a corner a cop car without blues and twos comes round the opposite corner in my lane and smacks deadright into me, i ask for comp since no medics seem to be coming but they suicide and say no to comp

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/w2Hj5pWHQ5Q
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I Did say I would refund you just message me, Whats your name and how much was your gear, My teamspeak is Ralph [7759] message me on there and I would have happily gave you a comp, No need to go to forums straight away. And the message near the end about trying to resolve the situation with us you never did. Just message me, Ralph [7759] Dont know why you made a forum report. @Gladh

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon ... will result in you receiving a ban.

Seems like a fairly simple car accident to me. Both parties were speeding and things happen. This was not an attempt to VDM you. This is more appropriate as a police complaint if the police officers were driving in a way that was dangerous, but given you were also swerving across both sides of the road, it's probably a reasonable response from the police command to say more fool you.

@jonoh12 you're welcome to organise compensation with him if you feel this is right from a police standards perspective but that isn't a matter for the server rules.

Declined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back