What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Rahmi, RAT - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacsan

Your In-game name

Jacsan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rahmi, RAT

Date of the incident

05/05/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

There where three different occations but I only got the last one on video, basicly the server had just about restarted and I managed to get a hemtt box truck out of kavala, these guys just pulled out in front of the garage (blocking the exit to the road) and told me to get out several times, I just started to back up with my truck and they shoot me, they 1 minute later came up and told me that I was going to get executed beacuse I wasen't following the saints law/commands. I later spawned in agios and got out a new truck (zamak think it is called) where I basicly got my backpack and stayed in agios for less then 5 min and they came up with the same van and told me to get out or I would be shoot. So this time I got out cus I knew what was going to happen otherwise. I then get told that I am getting knocked out and they do so, taking some cash and got me in to a position where I could not move or do enything until someone came and helped me, wich someone did and as soon as this guy helped me out of this position these guys come back again and tell us to put our hands up or get shoot, they again knocked me and this other guy that helped me out then told us to go get all of our money out of the atm or we would get shoot. we where in the position that we could not physicly move (like I mean stuck and not rp stuck) and tried to rp with that but they just told us that we where basicly dissobeying orders and would be executed. they later executed me, in the video where he asked me for my last words I saied first, "I haven't gotten enything, why you guys doing this" then he shoot me and asked me again and I saied "naa man I got nothing" and that is it. through out the video I thought my mic was on in the recording so I was talking about all of the things that had happened but now you can hear them instead and the rp they did, I saied nothing to them during the video exept during the end where I wrote up above what I saied. I did try to speak with them through direkt chat with // before to signal ooc but they did not say enything or type enything

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7glUqjAn4WU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

From the video there is some missing context before the shooting happens in regards to how you end up in zipties, without seeing the video of that RP interaction I can not comment on the bad RP from that point. Moving on to the actual shooting of you friend and yourself. I think it is fairly obvious that although some RP was being provided he wanted it to be over quicker so he resorted to shouting 'Money or Die, Money or Die' and then shoots you. In my opinion this is in breach of rule 7.1.3 and as such a 24hr ban will be issued to Rahimi. No action will be taken against Rat as he did cause the shooting.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back