What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Riad Aslanli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riad

1. In-game Name: Riad
  2. Steam ID: 76561198175903750
  3. Date this happened: 05/05/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: What happened was, I gave my friend all my money which was around 15.4 million, because I wanted to change my name in Arma 3 as it was glitched. I gave him my money because I have never changed my name before and didn't know if all my items would have disappeared. When i changed my name and came back into the game, my friend took out all the money and started giving it to me, while giving the money to me the game kicked me out possibly because the game though we were duplicating, I have never known before you could have duplicated money on this server before. When I came back I had no money left on me, and my friend had none of the 15 million either.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/vF_YYkUQW6U
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 15,484,000 in money
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello @Riad Aslanli,

I've looked through your footage and have also done a few checks to ensure that what you are saying is indeed valid, which confirmed your bank balance dropped to 0. We have seen this happen in the past as it is part of our systems and is intentional. Now this is a case of learn from your mistakes and don't do it again, I am going to issue you compensation for the amount of money you have lost. However, if this happens again it will be considered as user error and as such compensation will not be issued. It is also worth noting that in the video your friend still has £444,980 on him. As a result I will issue compensation but not for the amount listed

Total Amount Of Compensation Due: £15,000,000

Please be patient as only some members of staff are able to issue the compensation

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Thank you very much, and yes I just realized that my friend had a bit of the money left, again thank you very much 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back