What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Techno The Bastard - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

17ambi

Your In-game name

ambi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Techno The Bastard

Date of the incident

05/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

2 gangs were fighting. Me and my friend had nothing to do with it, we didnt even have a weapon on our backs, or hands (OR BACKPACKS if that even matters). We stopped to picklock a heli but before my friend could even start picklocking he gets shot and i do as well while being in the driverseat.

Tried speaking to techno but he didnt want to come on ts, so we talked through messages. In the end he concluded it was my fault.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/ND_WsbjXgAw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You put yourself into an intense situation and started to pick lock my helicopter so I assumed you was involved in the situation you also heard a gun fight in progress but you still decided to pick lock the helicopter so I shot you. 

no one "started" picklocking anything. even so that was my friend not me.

you never mentioned this point of view when we talked also. pretty sure you had no idea my friend was gonna picklock, you just saw it mentioned in my report.. also who in their right mind would start picklocking a heli in a town plagued with people he is actually fighting with

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and everyone else saw you or your friend start pick locking my helicopter so I made the decision to shot, I made that decision because it was a very intense situation and I also gave you a good minute to leave but you and your friend decided to stay. At the end of your reply you said  "town plagued with people he is actually fighting with." to me that means you are involved if not please correct.

I have also just watched your video and I couldn't help to realise you have multiple attempts too leave in fact you was doing laps around Athira you also heard and reported gun shots going of. Back to what I said a while ago I gave you ALOT of time to leave but you didn't also you being the driver I gave you time to drive off but you never so I shot you.

At the end of your reply you said  "town plagued with people he is actually fighting with." to me that means you are involved if not please correct.
no. you said you thought i was involved and i said hypothetically, if i were to be involved why would i lockpick a heli in a middle of an enemy swarmed area

I gave you ALOT of time to leave but you didn't also you being the driver I gave you time to drive off but you never so I shot you.
as far as i know im not forced to leave. i have no weapons, i pose no threat therefore i shouldnt get shot. if its a stray bullet that kills me yeah that s my fault and i have no right to report anyone, but you shot on purpose at 2 clearly unarmed people who never even talked to you or your mates. what if it was someone who just spawned? you have to initiate if you want me to leave. (if im wrong im waiting for an admin to correct me)

the rules dont really talk about active gunfights, so to my understanding if im not involved and im unarmed im just as any other citizen. you cant just shoot me because i didnt leave a town when you didnt even tell me to. i didnt try to sneak up on you, i didnt attempt to knock u out or anything like that. again if im wrong im hoping an admin would correct me but from what i understood from people and the admin i talked to, i should be in the right with this one

Me and everyone else saw you or your friend start pick locking my helicopter so I made the decision to shot
again, you havent seen anything. my friend didnt even click use on the lockpick.

still a stretch to shoot someone for lockpicking without initiating but as it seems you didnt even wait for that to happen before gunning us down. also. i wasnt lockpicking why did i get shot?

I gave you time to drive off but you never so I shot you.
i didnt make any attempts at moving anywhere because i thought that would make you realise that im not involved in the fight and that i shouldnt be shot at. my friend wasnt involved either but i just hoped i might be luckier than him as to not get shot without any initiation and without even decamping.

also why would you give me time to drive off if you thought i were involved as you alleged here

I assumed you was involved in the situation
if you genuinely thought i was involved wouldnt it be best to shoot me dead the first second you see me and not give me a chance to go away and set myself up? seems weird. and you didnt give me any time. you shot my friend then you instantly shot me

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a little bit of a point of debate if you really should have wandered into a gunfight (which you acknowledged you'd noticed it was) and just started lockpicking, but you didn't even get chance to do that and it's clearly RDM on you in the car.

(2.2) Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play

If you're wandering about in a gunfight with a weapon out, tough shit, but that clearly isn't what happened here. Much too trigger-happy from the shooter. 

Accepted. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back