What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Pc Scream, Pc Tigerforce , SC Kevin - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLongSlong

Your In-game name

MrlongSlong

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pc Scream, Pc Tigerforce , SC Kevin

Date of the incident

05/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We where robbing agios bank, we had a hostage, we began negotiations , i got the money, during me attempting to leave PC Tigerforce has a conversation with Malfgang where he said if he didn't leave he would be shot, but said nothing to the rest of us, we where all then shot, we where all wearing masks and made no comment towards malfgang being with us.

I did not go to liaison with them, theirs literally no point, we spoke with them in-game about it they didn't care we have also been to liaison 6 times this week and not going to lie can't be asked shit like this shouldn't fly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/QdESwBzWyao
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Alright did we initiate on you no however did we initiate on someone else who we deemed involved and we presumed and had confidence to believe he was with you due to his actions and what he was saying i.e. threatening to kill the hostage yes we did and that was  malfang so when you say 

we where all wearing masks and made no comment towards malfgang being with us.
his actions and the fact he was there threatening to kill the hostage and aiming a gun to the hostages head he was deemed involved in the robbery and was part of your group so when we initiated on malfang telling him on lines of to take this seriously and allow us to negotiate otherwise police will be forced to storm the building using force to us it is safe to say that the iniation counts for you too as it is obvious for us that you were all together and as such the reason you were shots is because an initiation was given after repeated threats to kill the hostage and the negotiations going no where. Another point is that in the video we cannot hear anything you are saying and if i can remember correctly you were being very hostile and aggressive and repeatedly threatened the hostages life so if you could upload a video where you are not muted that would be great.

during me attempting to leave PC Tigerforce has a conversation with Malfgang where he said if he didn't leave he would be shot
this here is a nice old lie as i told him to take it seriously or police will be forced to storm the compound and use force against you all and this was right after you guys went ahead and said you were gonna kill the hostage

I did not go to liaison with them, theirs literally no point, we spoke with them in-game about it they didn't care we have also been to liaison 6 times this week and not going to lie can't be asked shit like this shouldn't fly.
no you didn't instead you said something on the lines of "fuck this" and rage quitted and so non of us even had a chance to talk.

Do us a favor either tell the truth when you are explaining the events or come to a liaison to speak about it because from what i see you are missing key information out such as it being very clear malfang involved, you voice is muted so nobody here can hear what you said which for argument sake you could have iniation and yet in the video you cant hear and also that fact you keep claiming malfang wasn't with you yet he was repeatedly threatening the hostage and deeming himself involved by continuing to do this which for us means he is a part of your group. 

but something i want to quickly bring up is if you claim there were no iniation from the police why at the end of the video did you shoot at slawek because to me if you are claiming there were no iniation then you just randomly shoot.

Like i have already said am happy to talk to you about the situation

@MrLongSlong

this here is a nice old lie as i told him to take it seriously or police will be forced to storm the compound and use force against you all and this was right after you guys went ahead and said you were gonna kill the hostage
Do you have a video of this? Din't remember that happening.

and was part of your group
You don't know that in roleplay, thats metagaming.

shoot at slawek
count the sounds between slawek talking and me clicking, i swiped on my keyboard and shot by accident, I didn't shoot him he didn't shoot me.

You and your colleagues had terrible roleplay throughout that situation, constantly stopping negotiations leaving talking on your radio and coming back, something thats all to common at the moment and its boring.

Malfgang might have a video from his perspective if your lucky.

Won't be commenting any further don't want to waste me time with stuff like this when I can be roleplaying with people who actually know the server rules!

You don't know that in roleplay, thats metagaming.
no we didnt metagame instead we looked at his actions and what he was saying and using that we deemed him involved and appart of your group it was safe to say he was involved so yes it was in roleplay also him saying near the end "we have hostages" also just reinforces the fact he was with you guys and involved

Do you have a video of this? Din't remember that happening.
this is when i was talking to malfang outside at the back

You and your colleagues had terrible roleplay throughout that situation, constantly stopping negotiations leaving talking on your radio and coming back, something thats all to common at the moment and its boring.
kiert was trying to talk to you where you instead decided to be threatening the hostage over and over again. i was talking on teamspeak to try and figure out what was going on and what we are going to do as you guys were repeatly threating the hostages life so when you say we were stopping negioiations it more of the truth to say you were by repeatly demand from kiert while hes trying to negiate with you and threatening the hostages life. if you wanted to be roleplay

I can be roleplaying with people
then actually talk to us and stop threatening the hostages life and demanding from the officer which forces us into a position of where the only thing we can do it us force it is basic common sense if you are not gonna talk to us and repeatly threaten the hostages life the police there are gonna have to take action to keep the hostage safe. Like i have already said and message you on teamspeak if you are willing to talk i am happy to explain my side of the story and explain why we did what we did which was us shooting and storming the building.

count the sounds between slawek talking and me clicking, i swiped on my keyboard and shot by accident, I didn't shoot him he didn't shoot me.
so that's why you went into your sights and aimed it at him and as soon as you aim at him you shoot, either you are extremely unlucky and that just what happened or with all due respect that a lie and i think even you can agree that wasnt an accident and even then i cant hear anything in the video because of the noise and the fact you are muted.

ill repeat what i said if you want to talk about this then fine contact me and am happy to talk about this

Last edited by a moderator:
yes and also then if we want to do this 
<22:01:33> "Tigerforce [6617]": so do you want to talk or what
<22:03:41> "Tigerforce [6617]": if you are willing to then go to join for support

and just to make sure 
306d33b4d4388d1e7e138652e4726e6c.png

https://gyazo.com/306d33b4d4388d1e7e138652e4726e6c

this is me contacting you and trying to talk to you and the last message is when you havent replied with an answer eventhought you have been replying to this so i put it bluntly towards you and say what i said and if needby and if am in the wrong i am happy to comp if needed.

i would like to know what point your trying to provide by simply posting 1 of 3 attempted from me to have a chat

the reason i said what i said was due to the fact rather than you trying to talk you continue with the report so thats why i said "do you want to just get people banned" as to me that is single reason for this report. you not wanting anything but just to get people banned and provide a video not showing what you were saying which is why again am asking can you show a video with audio.

Malfang walks out the back of the bank, you give him a very poor initiation baring in mine all negotiations to this point have gone fine , we haven't even got the CI to remove his gun yet and your already threatening to storm the building? great roleplay, at this point you haven't spoken to me or Hasan and you don't know for certain that Malfang is involved, We get the money and we start to leave as no one is talking to us , Slawek quiet rightly threatens me regarding driving off in my van , your initiation  to Malfang was that if we stop fucking around you will use leathal force or storm the building what ever,  which begs the question, why where we shot? what consists of stopping fucking around , in my opinion attempting to leave is stopping fucking around and yet we are still shot? thats where the clear cut RDM comes in. 

In all this is just terrible roleplay on your side, all the right factors where in play for a great situation and yet you and your colleagues cocked it up and made it incredibly borning.

I'm not going to discus this report with you, I can't see a world where you can excuse your deliberate rule breaks, and messages like "do you want to just get people banned because of the situation you put us in" are manipulative, you know you fucked up hence the constant spam asking if I want comp but this time you can't hide your mistakes with a cheeky 300k and a half assed apology .

You are in a whitelisted faction and represent the rest of the police force in your actions, do better , because situations like this make you and your faction look terrible to new players , and the sad thing is this is not uncommon, consistantly you and your faction leave situations worse then before you came in and its reports like these that need to be made to highlight big issues like this one.

( I know I said I wouldn't respond any further but my man @Hasan Carsteinnn made a great point that I thought I'd bring up, if anything actually useful comes up that I think I should reply to that I will do so).

yes and also then if we want to do this 
<22:01:33> "Tigerforce [6617]": so do you want to talk or what
<22:03:41> "Tigerforce [6617]": if you are willing to then go to join for support

and just to make sure 
https://gyazo.com/306d33b4d4388d1e7e138652e4726e6c

this is me contacting you and trying to talk to you and the last message is when you havent replied with an answer eventhought you have been replying to this so i put it bluntly towards you and say what i said and if needby and if am in the wrong i am happy to comp if needed.

i would like to know what point your trying to provide by simply posting 1 of 3 attempted from me to have a chat
Yes i was involved and altought longslong didint actually know that. Giving a man around 5-6 seconds to comply with your demands and not prescribe yourself as the negotiator

is not high qualty and its not really giving me enough time to tell the others before we get fired upon. I have a video of you denying my roleplay before you even state yourself as the negotiator because every other negotiator had left and never returnd. This was very poor to see and before i was able to give intel to my gang mates we were being fired upon leading us all dead because you initiated too far away for everyone involved to hear your demands.

"Edit: i have added the video so it can be used as evidence now. DW my mic is recoreded and not WALL-E'd like @MrLongSlong video is"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Right I can see this is going to get a lot of comments so i'm going to set some rules for this report.

So far I've seen people saying i've got a video, if you have a video upload it, don't just say you have a video and not post it. Your wasting staffs time by not having everything relevant to this report which makes it more time consuming for us.

Please keep the arguments and comments to a minimum but as much detail as possible.

@MrLongSlong posting a gyazo of someone offering comp isn't anything to note, it doesn't make him guilty or not, just shows that his willing to comp and show's that you are not. So it doesn't need to be here understood.

If we see anymore irrelevant/stupid posts warning points will be issued. 

I'm not going to discus this report with you, I can't see a world where you can excuse your deliberate rule breaks, and messages like "do you want to just get people banned because of the situation you put us in" are manipulative, you know you fucked up hence the constant spam asking if I want comp but this time you can't hide your mistakes with a cheeky 300k and a half assed apology .
i messaged you a total of 3 times and then after my final message which you have nicely shown i haven't messaged you since as to me it is clear that you didn't want to so i decided not to waste my time along with this point just speaking for itself, me asking you to talk and offering you comp if "am in the wrong" isnt me hiding from this its me trying to resolve the situation.

Malfang walks out the back of the bank, you give him a very poor initiation baring in mine all negotiations to this point have gone fine
you repeatedly threatening to kill the hostage and demanding from the hostages isnt negotiations going fines it more you waiting and demanding otherwise you will kill the hostage, 

already threatening to storm the building
that was me stating what gonna happen if you kill the hostage or carry on to threatening to killing the hostage

you don't know for certain that Malfang is involved
his actions and him repeatledly threatening to kill the hostage along with him at the end of the video saying 'we have hostages' am sorry but it quite clear him and you were all part of the same group and were both involved

why where we shot

hich begs the question, why where we shot? what consists of stopping fucking around , in my opinion attempting to leave is stopping fucking around and yet we are still shot? thats where the clear cut RDM comes in. 
you were shot after i also stated am calling negotiations off and we will be storming the compound and using force against you all. this was done like i have stated before was due to you repeatedly threatening the hostage.

In all this is just terrible roleplay on your side, all the right factors where in play for a great situation and yet you and your colleagues cocked it up and made it incredibly borning.
you were repeatedly threatening to kill the hostage, if you wanted good RP then rather than threatening actually talk to us and let us come to a negotiation and agreement. another point is that you saying we have terrible RP you were demanding from the negoitation [which you cant hear because the video you show is muted] and as such kiert left then returned both times with you aiming your pistol at him

Slawek quiet rightly threatens me regarding driving off in my van
so in regards to 

did you mean to shoot or not because from what you put then i can understand why you shot

Yes i was involved and altought longslong didint actually know that
cheers for making it known

other negotiator had left and never returnd.
because longslong kept threatening officers and the hostage

I know this is a long reply but i thought i needed to get it out there.

Tiger force,  it’s clear from Malfangs video that there was plenty more negotiations to be done although they werrnt in the best  state the actual person talking to us was complying with our demands of putting his gun away , while for some reason you decided to spit out an initiation and as a collective mow down 3 people 2 of which didn’t even have guns out and would have easily been delt with by either tazing or rubbering, but your terrible policing skills are not what we are complaining about here, it’s your clear poor roleplay and rdm .

Now while it’s in my opinion it’s  very brave of you to defend such blatant poor roleplay can we now hear from the other two people involved as they showed the exact same disregard for roleplay by shooting me and hasan. 

because longslong kept threatening officers and the hostage
i would like to add a respond that has been going in circles now

Mr tigerforce, if you look at my Video further up the post you can see that we actually were awaiting mr CI KEirt to come back and you just called it of even tough Ciska's counting was a joke and you could hear that when he went from 3, 2 and to 5 and stopped. In all honesty i think that you shold have made an attempt to either negotiate yourself or make Keirt follow the hostage takers demands or atleat explain why it cannot happen. Hostage wasnt even dead and you claimed the police would storm the building if he died.

No more further replies from me until im either quoted for a clear up or by staff. 

Thanks

Just to add as malfang has nicely provide the video which i want to thank for as it can provide a better picture of the situation than longslong video

3 hours ago, Malfang7 said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
as you can see longslong you are threaten the police and to kill the hostage the 1st time kiert comes, you then tell him to leave the second time in which you find me hiding in the back while possibly trying to escape with the hostage. as you can hear in malfang video you hear me try and say multiple times you can either negotiate but who ever is the person am talking to keeps interupting so i can get a word out but due to the fact you have threatend officers lives and the hostage, along with you clearly not allowing anyone else but yourself to speak i state very clearly police are gonna storm the building using lethal force and negoiations are being called off from here 8 seconds pass by with the iniation given, which gives you enough time to prepare if required. So going back to longslong point of him wanting to RP. the video clearly shows that with you first threatening to kill, then keep telling the negotiator to leave and at one point try and leave but instead found me, you force this one yourself by simply not talking and instead threatening and as such the police got put in the postioned where the only solution for this situation and to secure the hostage was with force. like i already said if you had simply tried to talk to us rather than either threatening us or talking over us when we tried to speak this would have been avoidable and could had led to a more peaceful solution.

now longslong understand from the polices perspective, we have a hostage, a hostage taker who is refusing to speak to us and he is repeatedly threating lives, i would like to know what you would have done as for us you put us in a position where lethal forces or non lethal were the 2 main options. i want to also state that from what i can remember i only provided the iniation not involved in the actual shootout.

On regards to malfangs point hes brought up, you can see in the video me trying to talk and attempt to negoitate but ciska kept talking over me in which i repeat myself 4 times "if you want to negotiate" and after the fact that kiert had tried to negotiate twice and both times you send him away and then when i try and talk ciska talks over me, with all due respect yes roleplay important but if you are just gonna talk over someone and send the first negotiate away twice then then for me at the time it showed you didnt want to negotiate so we were forced to act and unfortunately that led to a gunfight due to the threats towards the officer,hostage and ciska completely talking over me when i tried to talk

ive said it over and over if you wanted to role-play dont threaten to kill, dont talk over the person who is also trying to speak and dont send the negotiate away twice. to me at the time i only seen this to be you guys not wanting to negoiate. 

Also find it funny how the second time you tell kiert to leave you attempt to escape twice, so please answer this why were you trying to escape if like malfang and you have said you were waiting for kiert to return and continue roleplaying its almost as if you were waiting and creating excuses to allow yourself to escape with the hostage. do us a favor and please stop lying as throw-out this entire report you lie then change the story to suit yourself and this report against me and 2 other officers and its very obvious just start telling the truth and be honest in this report.

Am happy to let the others speak on their own behalf's along with to stop commenting any further unless staff requested it or its a question directed towards me. But i want to finally say am hoping you can understand after looking at the scenario from both sides that both sides are at fault and both sides can be blamed for what finally led to a gunfight,

Right here we go then, 

let break down whats happening. 

we got the hostage, Ci keith comes to negotiate we demand 2 things from the cops. no cops in the building and him to come back unarmed. then we wanna negotiate. ( fair demands in my eyes )

then keith goes i dont have a car to put it away in, that wasn't the case he had a car right behind him he could easly put it away he was just not bothered. thats demand 1 in the trash demand 2 is no cop in the building.

i said to keith get out of the building he did, we go in the back and you are there i tell you get out so you go : no demand 2 not met.

i threaten the hostage because otherwise you wont leave. then you go at 2:00 in malfangs video : you kill the hostage cops will storm the compound. i dont see a problem with that. then you go you can either negotiate or we will storm the building with force.

longslong and me are still waiting for keith THE NEGOTIATOR to show up unarmed what he has failed to do still. we cant find him anywhere. how can you say if we dont wanna negotiate then we will storm the building ( try to negotiate first yourself put the gun away in ur car and come back not hard. we cant do your demand in negotiate or we will storm the building if your negotiator is not there anymore and just went and set up.)

then 3 seconds later you call it off. even though your not the negotiator and we are still waiting for him to come back. you saying we didnt want to negosiate is bs because we did. but we wanted an unarmed negotiator what you just could not be asked to provide. then when he hasnt come back in a while we decide to just get out of the building and then we are shot.

please explain how we arent trying to rp when you cant even be asked to put a gun away and get out of the building

Hello I will reply to this as I have been mentioned a few times, I was indeed negotiating the SUV by the front wasn't mine and I was asking for keys no one gave me them so I came back to the bank to try tell u, u were adiment that u wanted an un armed negotiator so I was more than happy to oblige I was making my way back to PD to get a car and put my gun away when I hear that every one was being shot. I took no part in the gunfight and was quite a while aways. So maybe don't make aligations about not wanting to rp when u have no idea what is even going on in the police side 😉

. So maybe don't make aligations about not wanting to rp when u have no idea what is even going on in the police side 😉
Kert no one is saying you didn't roleplay, I was very happy with your roleplay you took onboard my demands and from what I could tell where doing your best to fulfil them, the complaint lies with other officer's undermining you while you where in charge and starting a gunfight where there was no cause for one , now this clearly isn't your fault but It would have been nice to see some of your lower ranks actually respecting your rank and follow your lead rather then going off and starting something for no reason.

we go in the back and you are there i tell you get out so you go : no demand 2 not met.
in the video all you hear is telling kiert 'get out get out' thats not really a demands its more just tell the negoiator not to come in. 

then you go you can either negotiate or we will storm the building with force.
you can see in malfang video my trying to but ciska keeps talking over me and then starts a count down and in general not taking it seriously and talking over people just showing that even when i tried to state something and negotiate i just kept getting interupted.

longslong and me are still waiting for keith THE NEGOTIATOR to show up unarmed what he has failed to do still. we cant find him anywhere. how can you say if we dont wanna negotiate then we will storm the building ( try to negotiate first yourself put the gun away in ur car and come back not hard. we cant do your demand in negotiate or we will storm the building if your negotiator is not there anymore and just went and set up.)
because:

A) you keep sending the negotiator away and talking over the other person that was trying to talk

B) during the second time kiert was sent away you tried to escape twice with the hostage

C) when i tried to negotiate ciska was repeatedly talking over me so i wasnt able to get a word out

am sorry right but how the hell for the police is this showing you want to negotiate when all we hear is you guys shouting and talking over people, threatening to kill, and sending the negotiator away twice. End of the day i iniatied after me and ciska talk because at the time it was clear you didnt want to negotiate and instead try and escape which is very obvious in malfangs video as not only do you hear me say it malfang goes 'no you are not the negoiator are you fucking serious' clearly refering to me calling of negoiations and storming the compound with lethal force.

Like i said before and what kiert also said think about what is going on regarding the situation from the police perspective and how difficult is was to try and talk to all of you when you kept doing what you did

am sorry right but how the hell for the police is this showing you want to negotiate when all we hear is you guys shouting and talking over people, threatening to kill, and sending the negotiator away twice. End of the day i iniatied after me and ciska talk because at the time it was clear you didnt want to negotiate and instead try and escape which is very obvious in malfangs video as not only do you hear me say it malfang goes 'no you are not the negoiator are you fucking serious' clearly refering to me calling of negoiations and storming the compound with lethal force.
We WHERE negotiating with Kert, Kert WAS negotiating with us , all you had to do was follow his command and hold the back of the bank, but for what ever reason YOU escalated it while you COMMANDING OFFICER was walking back to the PD to put his gun away in order to comply with OUR demands, there was plenty of roleplay that could have been continued but you undermined the person in charge to start a gunfight for no reason?

The other two where included in the report because Scream shot me and Kevin shot Hasan, you attempted to kill malang but missed , he was later rubbered by MK.

you attempted to kill malang but missed , he was later rubbered by MK.
love proof of this mate cause from what i can remember i didnt even shoot. please show me something providing this otherwise stop lying or making statments that simply aren't true. a reminder i did tell you to stop lying earlier and manipulating the situations by changing stories.

there was plenty of roleplay
and that's why you threaten to kill, tell the negotiator to leave twice and then tried to leave twice that some roleplay mate and as soon as your iniated you shoot at slawek it think this comment and the video shows that this wasn't possible and its more accurate to say that you just wanted to leave and get away which i want to say is fine and understandable but stop saying there was RP and you wanted to when you tried to escape twice and the first iniation 'you hear' you shoot.

We WHERE negotiating with Kert, Kert WAS negotiating with us , all you had to do was follow his command and hold the back of the bank, but for what ever reason YOU escalated it while you COMMANDING OFFICER was walking back to the PD to put his gun away in order to comply with OUR demands, there was plenty of roleplay that could have been continued but you undermined the person in charge to start a gunfight for no reason?
at this point am repeating what ive said numerous times the gunfight started due to your groups actions i.e. talking over people and sending the negotiator away twice and its also very clear due to your responses that you havent thought about the situations from the police side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back