What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Kemy Triton - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Your In-game name

Slippy8

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kemy Triton

Date of the incident

05/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was driving along, saw a couple police cars, jumped out to see if they were unlocked. Jumped in one car it was damaged so wouldn't move. I jumped out, and then Kemy Triton, shot me for absolutely no reason and with no warning or any roleplay. I am obviously not a police officer, if this is not RDM I don't know what is.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/j7GF4dZl__g
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello,Well I expected the day I might see my name on report sheet didn't know it will take almost 2years for it.

Anyway,Ok so very simple things here.Poseidon was in gunfight with Police and rebels.You my friend are driving around with poseidon quillin in middle of gunfight with gun on ur back.

It takes balls that u said that u got shot for no reason even thou u can see whats going around you.And yet after stealing Poseidon quiling u decide to comeback in this situation.

Lets clear one thing up here aswell,Around 5-10min before this video you executed a person in this gunfight,I dont remember was it police or poseidon member,but it was next to me as well cuz i heard u pop a pistol,I will find out if its very necessary,but its irrelevant unless this goes in later stages of report.

I hope I cleared this report for you.

Wrong place , wrong time I would say in this situation. If there was a ongoing gunfight between Police and POS in that area, why return and expect not to get shot even when you weapon is visible on your back? You dont get special treatment just because you have your weapon holstered in a active situation..

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this right, if the police are having a gunfight with poseidon, I could drive up to them, get out and just start spraying bullets into the police without saying anything and this is allowed?

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

So as the gunfight was between Poseidon and Police, how am I involved? I couldn't see any police or poseidon anywhere just a bunch of abandoned vehicles, which is why I thought it was safe to drive over and have a look. I was not in a gunfight with anyone and this was not cross fire. I am clearly not a policeman I was dressed in Hobo clothing with weapon holstered. 

So going by your rule if anyone is in a gunfight its ok to RDM anyone in the area even anyone not involved in the gunfight? I just want this in writing from an admin so I can refer back to it if I choose to behave the way Kemy did I will also get let off and the person killed was in the wrong place wrong time. 

Oh dear your not very bright in reading what I said.Gunfight was between Police,Poseidon,REBELS.In your video u can see after you i keep fighting rebels.

You are saying there was no crossfire there was 15meters of you 2 poseidon members dead on the floor aswell one was called Nate becouse I was searching for his killer.All cars that was in the area where you stopped was the start of the gunfight it self.So ME looking for rebels who killed my cartel members see you and gun on ur back,next to 2 of my members that where around 15meters from I shot u obviously I will shoot.Just becouse you cant hear shot beeing fired around you dont seem to be my problem.You Came to gunfight u stole a car u came back and u got shot since I was looking for rebels with weapons in the area of the gunfight.Done I wont say anything anymore I will let admin explain to you rest.

P.S You are very cheaky guy and tomorrow I will try to find somone who got recording of you participating in that gunfight when you executed a person in that compound.

I got no idea who the gunfight was between as I was not involved,  I drove around there was no one to be seen, that's why I started picklocking vehicles for fun I thought the area was clear and they were all abandoned. How am I meant to know the details of a gunfight I am not involved in? I'm dressed as a hobo with gun on my back as it wouldn't fit in my bag, does that look like I am involved. I wasn't trying to get special treatment with weapon holstered. I feel like Poseidon are getting special treatment allowed to gun down any hobo claiming the hobo is involved in a gunfight. When people are in a gunfight an initiation must have happened between two people in this case -  Pos and Police, one of them must say "I have friends in the area who will shoot" to initiate their friends in the area. Even if there was some sort of 3 way initiation ( I would love to see a video showing this ) between police, a rebel gang and poseidon, surely it is only the people in that rebel gang dressed as rebels who are initiated not any random hobo with a holstered gun.

If I shot a Hobo who stole my car without saying anything I would get done for RDM. This is exactly what happened to me.

For admin - I would still really like you to answer my message before as I would love permission to gun down police officers if I show up to an area where they are crouching behind a wall shooting at Poseidon. 

or admin - I would still really like you to answer my message before as I would love permission to gun down police officers if I show up to an area where they are crouching behind a wall shooting at Poseidon. 
Firstly I am going to ignore this stupid question, you know the answer to this you are being extremely childish asking that question really ain't you. Also if you do decide that it's okay to do so "which it's not" Then you will receive a perm ban, not a temp ban. 

As you can tell by the Kill feed, There was a gunfight between Police, Poseidon and Rebels, You had enough chance to leave the area, you even drove past a guy who said "I am not involved don't shoot me" Therefore you fully well knew that there was an active gunfight going on also even on your video you hear gunfight going on and yet despite that you decide to go closer to the gunfight, Which in result got you mistakenly shot at due to carrying a weapon on your back. Commonsense here, you shouldn't go towards gunfight as you might get shot.

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back