What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Helicopter Initiation

Lube

Spent a while trying to find an answer on the forums but was unable to, if a forum thread already exists, would I be able to get a link.

Does helicopter initiation (3 tracers in-front and 3 tracers at the back) mean:

"fly away or you will be shot at"

or does it mean

"land or fly away, if not you will be shot down.

Thanks,

Lube

@Cr33pakilla

When we were rebels we used to use them on a "land or leave" basis but obviously it would be situational. If a helicopter is hovering above an area we were at, we'd send 3 tracers to the front and 3 to the back, if they didn't fly away we'd shoot them down. If say we were in a helicopter, and we were chasing another helicopter, we'd tracer them and expect them to land. If not, we'd end up once again shooting. 

When we were rebels we used to use them on a "land or leave" basis but obviously it would be situational. If a helicopter is hovering above an area we were at, we'd send 3 tracers to the front and 3 to the back, if they didn't fly away we'd shoot them down. If say we were in a helicopter, and we were chasing another helicopter, we'd tracer them and expect them to land. If not, we'd end up once again shooting. 
That's what I thought, thanks for the quick response

That's what I thought, thanks for the quick response
All good, just make sure you always give them time to comply, or more than one set of tracer shots because they can be pretty hard to see during the day

Back