What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - CC Imagination, CC RawadAtion - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator Kamzo

Your In-game name

Jimmy Clifford

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CC Imagination, CC RawadAtion

Date of the incident

05/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I personally wasn´t involved in the situation, I just saw all them messages in OOC. Now, lemme start, these two guys by what they said were commanding the medics to revive them first, medics didn´t revive them first so they shot them, I think the medics who died then was PAR. Tash and Roo Hyuga (sorry forgot the rank) they were told by multiple people in OOC that what they did is highly against the rules, apparently the initiation they did was "hands up, hands up!". If theres anyone who has footage for this and could like post it under this post as another evidence, well... last thing, their attitude in OOC towards other people was really immature aswell. (Sorry that I didn´t screenshot more of the text, but you can check it in your system, can´t you?)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/480732998174638080/709245942456647690/unknown.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi, i happen to have been the first aider in this situation and can confirm the above. Unfortunately my recording software was having a right moment but i was able to spam some screenshots during the situation and have one that shows both myself and TASH being downed by CC RawadAtion.

unknown.png

@Roo Hyuga thank you for the evidence provided. usually a video is needed. 
But since you were on a medic, A screenshot will do, doe snot matter under what circumstances you died. 
Killing medics is not done here. I am glad you came forward, As we had no evidence of this happening. 

So cc Rawadation will receive a temp ban for 24hrs. 
By this ban we will hope he learns and adapt to our ruleS. 

Now onto CC Imagination. 
The way he talks to people, is something we don't want in this community. 
Especially when there is people trying to help him. if that is the way he treats people, I am very concerned. 
So for i dont a temp ban is justified, This will be a permanent ban, Which he need to appeal on the forums. 

cc Rawadation - 24 Ban 2.12

CC Imagination - Permanent ban 1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back