What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Viper license

MrWilliam

Unlinked
so how long has the viper license been in the game?. Its been a little more than a year now and the things you are able to do is

.buy green hunters (£1.500.000)

.buy a blue baret (£250.000)

.pay to prestige (£25.000.000)

.and you get a house that moves, where you can spawn and buy blackmarket tier weapons with a ground vehicle garage

all of this for the small price of £50.000.000       . Im really starting to think this is some bad joke. Or just a complete scam to get players to grind for days . If not weeks. And i get that it is supposed to be a money drain and what not but paying 50 million for something that is basically completely useless... I mean come on. Im not saying that the viper license should give you anything stupid overpowerd like zafirs. i dont think it should give you anything that gives you a major advantage in gunfights. but i belive that it should give you some minor things like some special masks or clothing  (that doesn't cost £250.000 like the baret that was recently added)  Or maybe an ability to bribe the government to remove you wanted levels. And if you are wondering why im not posting this in suggestions its because there are already countless suggestions to make viper more worth. Im simply posting this because to be quite honest i feel a bit scammed, and i would like to see some change. With that being said, i have nothing against the dev team and i know that you have a lot more important things to do .

But seriously. Viper is a scam   : b

Back