What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Bisetrix - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Smith

Your In-game name

Steve Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bisetrix

Date of the incident

05/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were chasing these people that were in HEMTT's and we robbed one of them. After we got ourselves together, and reorganized, we headed towards the opium processing (approximate 15 mins later), we saw a couple of HEMTT BOX trucks in the distance but we did not initiate or approach them. They pulled away towards the drug dealer and over a hill, out of our sight. We then decided to go to the drug dealer and as we were approaching the drug dealer on foot, from a nearby hill, we saw a man on the hill and he suddenly opened fire. Then a few minutes later a helicopter came to the drug dealer. He had no affiliation with us and Bisetrix shot his rotors and also killed him from a distance that seems impossible to initiate over. We asked them at least five times to come to TS to resolve the issue, but they actually refused in OOC.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzyWz-VAcEM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I didn't do rdm, you only took the piece of video where I shot you. A friend of mine recorded everything where you say raise your hands and your partner has opened fire. as well as stealing and selling my truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bisetrix  seeing that there are currently 2 open reports on you within an hour i would like you to provide a video from your end 

also @Steve Smith  following th report a player rules you are required to provide a video showing us atleast  2 to 3 minutes before the situation happens.

so from what i can tell with a video kindly provided by @RivRob the timeline goes as follows.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@RivRob is at the DRUG DEALER when he opens fire upon @Pak Bhak Chung who then dies, (i would love to be provided with a recording that shows me the initail initiation that has to have been made for @RivRob to allow him to shoot @Pak Bhak Chung.

after this @Steve Smith got shot by @Bisetrix.

I will be awaiting a reply from bisetrix,RivRob and Steve smith showing me what i have asked for before continuing with this report

So you can listen at 15 seconds of my clip that Pak said to me: "Hands up, Hands up".

I think that "hands up hands up" it is very low RP. While the second reporting of today is the fruit of a infiltrated person that he introduced himself in the action. The guy with the elicopter could left the zone when he was shooted, but his choice was to landing in the area.

@Daanv I was in the drug dealer not in the weed processor, what you talking about? And in that moment me and my firends we were farming Cocaine no Weed.

@Daanv I was in the drug dealer not in the weed processor, what you talking about? And in that moment me and my firends we were farming Cocaine no Weed.
I changed my statemen however what exactly does this add please dont reply if you dont have anything important to add

He's clearly seen us walk over the hill, and opened fire on us with no hesitation and without saying a word. How can you need any other evidence? We stole his truck ages before, that engagement had long since ended and this man literally just shot us because he saw us, nothing more. Pak didn't say anything about friends or allies so he had no way of knowing we were with the guy his buddy just shot. He'd have killed anyone who walked over that hill with a weapon.

Also I'm told you want to see video of when we robbed him beforehand. It was so far before that we had no way to go back and record that footage, but surely you can look at logs and see when I robbed him, and when he gave me keys to his hemmt, and see the amount of time that elapsed before we were killed?

And there were only three of us, if any other players besides Pak, myself, or steve reported this guy, they aren't connected to us, or to this incident. They did kill someone piloting a heli after we had all been incapacitated, but that person is not a member of our gang, or someone we know.

You can see how high he was when he was shot down, in the second half of Steve's video, and I find it hard to believe they initiated on him at that altitude.

so after reviewing this situation me and another staff member have come to the next conclusion,

pahk was initiating on @RivRob  when he was emidietly shot down by rivrob seeing that no roleplay was provided by @RivRob  to counter the initiation made by pahk seeing that no counter initiation was made nor did @RivRob make a initiation for his group making @Bisetrix  shooting @Steve Smith  RDM seeing noone initiated for him.

therefore both @Bisetrix  and @RivRob  will recieve a ban under section 2.2 of our rules.
seeing that @Bisetrix  is already banned for 48 hours his ban will be upgraded o a 7 day and @RivRob  will recieve a 24 hour ban following th fair ban system.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back