What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Hayden Tacitus and H4WKACTUAL - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson75

Your In-game name

Jackson AL Salaam

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Hayden Tacitus and H4WKACTUAL

Date of the incident

05/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was In the Greenzone at the airport and they keep blocking the spawns so i couldn't get a car out or a heli and even followed me to where you buy a new heli to block that one as i tried to buy a new humming bird to just leave. This went on for about 15 - 20 minuets.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/g9hysw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Let's start from the very beginning. You were capping Lighthouse and were shooting at one of my teammates while he was parachuting, I then started suppressing you and continued to shoot your Orca (helicopter) as you ran to it and got in to it. You then flew out of the zone so I pursued you in my MH-9 and H4WK followed closely to you in his bright red Buzzard (jet). You flew from Lighthouse to Castle, then through Pyrgros to Airport. After you landed, I confronted you about your flee to greenzone and your combat storing. I then told you to get back into your heli and continue flying since our situation is not over, which you then ignore and fully store your heli at the airport. H4WK then tries to inform you of the exact same issues which you then reply how you were low on fuel and deny'd even seeing H4WK's jet following since you were "looking forward in the direction I was going, mate." H4WK tells you that he also flew in-front of you so not seeing him was improbable. You then say to H4WK "Why are you so angry, jesus. It's only game." Which you then runaway again. To prevent you from leaving in a vehicle we use a car to block the spawners so you would be forced to talk with us. Now at no point did we prevent anyone but you from getting a vehicle since our goal was to force you to try and resolve the situation. In the first 30 seconds of us even doing that you then turn around and say ooc breaking character "alright if I f*cked up just go report me and go for it, I couldn't care less. I did nothing wrong." Not even 5 seconds later you then say to me "Alright i'll just report you, your mate over there for just keep blocking the heli-pad so you can't get anything out then." I then reply back saying "You shouldn't make threats." Which you ask "How is that a threat?" I then explain that it is a threat and question if you have read the government laws. You replied back with "No I haven't to be honest with you. Cause there kinda the same on every server ya know." After exausting our efforts for a few more minutes we leave and go capture both the Castle and Church red zones. Would recommend showing some extended footage along with audio.

Okay well after the light house i went to the castle and was there for a good few minuets without being shot at and then i go into the safe zone and even if that was the case you should of just reported me instead of taking matters into your own hands. I got a heli out to leave the zone but one of your friends got in the heli so i stored it again so it would force him out and then you blocked the point so i couldn't leave and did this at every attempt of trying to leave so clearly you wan't trying to continue with something that wasn't going on. even if i gave more footage that wouldn't change the fact that you broke a rule and even if i did break a rule that doesn't give you the right to break one for 20 minuets you can clearly see i was trying to leave and you just blocked the points so i couldn't. also you left because i managed to get away that is the only reason you stopped.

@Hayden Tacitus i would like to see a video from your end to proof your statements

@Jackson75  i would like to see a video from you to preferably from when you got into your heli until you landed at airport

I use shadow play so i only got the last 5 minuets and the rest was me just running to the shop to get a heli and running back but i dont see how that would change anything even if i did break a rule that doesn't mean you can break a rule. if i did then they should of just reported it instead of doing what they did and left it for you to deal with instead of blocking the vehicle spawns. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So i have reviewed you footage and the footage i have recieved from @Hayden Tacitus :
video link

In the video provided by jackson you can see @Hayden Tacitus  and @H4WKACTUAL activily trolling another player by parking there vehicles on a spawn point.
this clearly is not supposed to happen no matter the situation you are not an admin and you are in no way allowed to break server rules just because someone else has possibly done so.

For this reason the next will be done,

@H4WKACTUAL: You will recieve a ban under the fair ban system so you will be banned for 24 hours seeing that your at no point allowed to break a rule just because someone else is.

@Hayden Tacitus: You will also recieve a ban under the fair ban system for the exact same reason as H4WK did so you aswell will recieve a 24 hour ban.

now lets progress to @Jackson75 .

@Jackson75  was able to savely fly from lighthouse towards castle to then land there to retrieve some stacked cash and fly off without ever being shot at, within this time @Hayden Tacitus  seems to have forgotten that he was even persuing him as he left the persuit and went towards church.

I dont think a person would forget that he was persuing someone when he so badly wants to kill him.
I (next to some other admins) do not think that the situation was still active due to the reasons mentioned above.

However i want to make it clear that when infact you are being (Actively) followed and engaged on you are not to return to a greenzone and store your vehicle.  

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back