What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - PAR Chow - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boab

Banned
Your In-game name

MasterCrackhead Boab

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PAR Chow

Date of the incident

05/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So there was two Hobo's evidently new to Altis Life/Arma who were arguing with ZANDER at the garage when I walked passed, I jumped in and tried to sort the situation however the hobo's seemed very toxic and were breaking rp etc (Not bothered about that). It wasn't until a medic showed up that we decided we were going to zip tie the downed hobo and have a chat with him. However PAR. Chow decided that the patient needed treatment at the hospital for some strange reason as he didn't really provide much roleplay inspecting the downed player. He then started to drag the hobo away at which point I pulled out my pistol and informed him of what would happen if he didn't stop dragging him and treat the patient there. I believe this is extremely low quality rp due to the fact that the medic seems to not be intimidated by two armed individuals, on top of this he started mouthing off at me saying I won't do it and that he will leave etc...
Normally I would upload a video myself however my recording wasn't set up to pick up my microphone audio hence why I am using Zanders clip but it is just the same as what mine would be.
Also I am not really interested in getting people banned unless Admins feel it is necessary. This happens so many times it is unreal, I am not one for reporting but nothing seems to be getting done with the countless times I have complained to the NHS about things such as this, medics acting as if they are invincible.
Also power-gaming like this surely falls under common sense...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxsUEe4R8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello this is chow I would have been happy to talk to you about this however you never contacted me about this a simular situation has been bought up to management recently and they have said that if we feel threatened that aslong as we leave the paitent we are aloud to leave.

Also i arrived and made sure the area was safe then when it was i moved to the downed indevidual after looking over his wounds an not being able to hear him i suggested to take him to my ambulane (located behind the garage) when i told them this and started to drag the man i saw one of the men pull his side arm and told me i had to do it there i told him first that the man had possile injurys i had to treat else where and that i was taking him to my ambulance at which point he told me he was going to shoot me. when i was asked about messaging i was on the radio to a CST and was advised that if i feel threatend i should leave the patients and leave the area  when i went to leave i was told if i did i would be shot and killed to proseve my life i argued with the indivual about my right to leave and how i wished to do so 

Evidence has been removed by the uploader, and the OP is asking for the post to be taken down. Will close this report. 

However, @Boab - the only way we can minimize this kind of behavior is if people such as yourself report this to us. So please, in the future - let us know.

/MadassRubberduck

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back