What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Server Dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you point to (in your opinion) which specific changes buff police or Poseidon this update?

Could you point to (in your opinion) which specific changes buff police or Poseidon this update?
Well its mostly the police thats being buffed.

The new system of cars being fined is obviously going to be abused and should have been capped.

Then most updates in the past have been all about cops and poseidon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its mostly the police thats being buffed.

The new system of cars being fined is obviously going to be abused and should have been capped.

Then most updates in the past have been all about cops and poseidon.
It already is capped and it's intended as an alternative to scrapping, which costs you, the rebel, less should it be used.

It already is capped and it's intended as an alternative to scrapping, which costs you, the rebel less should it be used.
I just suggest focusing more on rebels if you want to maintain your player base, and maybe get in touch with streamers to promote the server, maybe even pay them with some of the donation money you guys probably have a reserve of.

The server aint dying. But i know what he kinda means by fractions having more than rebels.  Police have everything free up to 762 and even then a mk1 emr is 22k. They can get lrps and mar 10s. Viper cant get nothing close to that.  But that's just my way of looking at it. 

I do agree in a way.. there's been nothing new or inventive for rebel/civ play for a long time .. I would like too see some new implemented RP opportunities.. I mean the things you can actually do as a  civ or rebel are pretty bland .. it aint all about PVP and those whitelisted factions seem to get all the focus .. the first taste anyone gets with your server is as a civ maybe make it a bit more enjoyable.

@William Connolly all i see from you is complaints but no suggestions. Instead of being so negative why don't you come up with some idea's and actually suggest something instead of moaning about the hard work that the dev's do for this server.  (In there spare time)

I just suggest focusing more on rebels if you want to maintain your player base, and maybe get in touch with streamers to promote the server, maybe even pay them with some of the donation money you guys probably have a reserve of.
dude the server is doing well considering they are not doing none of the things you mention above, the donation money is being used to keep up the server and quality of it u have been here 3 years and during the time the player count daily has been same, the player slots now increased to 150 and its full during the day time so instead of whining about irrelevant things put effort to suggesting necessary changes that rebels might actually need.

I would suggest making a suggestion in the allocated section for how you think that rebel life can be improved in a constructive, mature manner. This however, is not that. It would be much more appreciated if you could provide suggestions to the development team via the suggestions page as to how to improve the server. Help them help you.

*click*

@William Connolly all i see from you is complaints but no suggestions. Instead of being so negative why don't you come up with some idea's and actually suggest something instead of moaning about the hard work that the dev's do for this server.  (In there spare time)

dude the server is doing well considering they are not doing none of the things you mention above, the donation money is being used to keep up the server and quality of it u have been here 3 years and during the time the player count daily has been same, the player slots now increased to 150 and its full during the day time so instead of whining about irrelevant things put effort to suggesting necessary changes that rebels might actually need.
Were you guys unable to comprehend what I was suggesting?

If you missed it: Focus more on civilians.

@William Connolly server is dying ? are we all not dying from the moment we was all born ?

You improve your feedback and we will then start to take you seriously

If you missed it: Focus more on civilians.
You are clearly missing the point, that comment is so generic, come up with some actual suggestions that can be used to "focus on civilians" just saying stuff like focus on civilians without no actual suggestion isn't a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back