What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - [ALA] Wilson & zac [ALA] - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCIF3RAGA

Your In-game name

Agreen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[ALA] Wilson & zac [ALA]

Date of the incident

05/13/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was in chopper helping my friends do some weed i found these guys and they ran away i tryed to tell them to do there job we are not robbing them but they crashed into my heli when i was landing destroyed my tail and when i got down to reaper it they tryed to rob me and downed me with low RP and giving me countdown and stuff i have it on video u can watch it for your self and see in the next video u can see them trying to kill me with a truck while im downed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uut2nTjrArI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

sorry about this i didnt know pressing Enter will post it that is why i didnt fill the other sections up {This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!} yes it is there is two videos this is the secand vidoe 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

{You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting} yes they didn't listen 

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

not it is not a revenge report i got VDMed

@LUCIF3RAGA is there any proof that can show me that wilson and zac where infact there seeing that i can  only see the names of tingsy and louie

@Daanv well the guy in first video that pulls his gun at me is named zac he downed me in the 2nd video as shown and the first one the guy in the wetsuit is zac the one who crushed into my heli i dont know how to prove his name was wilson i checked his name when i was near the garage i gave my buddy a few lockpicks his name was in the give list and he was the only one near us... i just wanna add that they really took away the fun and high qualty RP away from the server yesterday was the worst day on the server and it is not only me who got VDM ed by them one of my buddys and they RDM ed a few times too i wasnt there but they told me the story kinda the server is fun i hate to see it like these that is why i reported them

and thanks for the replay

So i have reviewed this case and came to the next conclusion.

in the video you can see on of the hmmts deliberatly driving into the back of a already landed heli breaking its tail roter this on its own is a break of server rule 2.1
however upon ferther watching i couldnt help but notice the entire gang circeling arround and start robbing the person they just vdmed by doing so making full use of there prior rulebreak,
however that isnt just it the initiation given is piss poor you are initiatining on someone without you having a gun out after just vdming him and you start doing a count down as described in server rule 2.2:

Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

it literaly stated that count down are not high quality roleplay.

now here is where i start getting an issue

the video does not show all of the names of those involved in this situation however upon ferther investigation 

I could see 2 names this being [ALA] tinsy and [ALA] louie now from the title of the report i am asuming that the other two on scene where wilson and zac.

Now i have decided to push bans on all those who are involved in these rulebreaks seeing its a group effort.

[ALA] Wilson
[ALA] Zac
[ALA] louie
[ALA] tingsy

seeing that none of you have any bans under the fair ban system you guys will all recieve a 1 day ban for the involvement in a VDM and RDM situation

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back