What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Jackson McTavish, G7S Officer (RP Post)

Cyanide

Hey all, I'm Jackson McTavish! And no I'm not related to the old UNMC McTavish. But some of you probably know me by my street name, Cyanide. I've recently started a job working for the security company, G7S, as the Head of Security at the Altis Office, protecting high target fuel stations, banks, as well as transporting and delivering the cash to the main bank inside of Kavala Government Zone. Currently I am the only qualified and official Security Officer on the island, and trust me as the Head of Security I would know. If anybody claims to be working for G7S I would request you message myself first, you can reach me at the Altis Office at +30 (0)208 770 7000, or search me up in the phone book, my name will be under Cyanide. Or if a gas station alarm/bank alarm goes off, please feel free to call me, and I will confirmed whether it is G7S or if it is not. Either way I will freely join the Officers on scene to assist in protecting the locations.

Please below find a copy of my Official ID, which has been watermarked to as a counterfeit protector

ID Watermark.png

Feel free to message me using this email regarding any questions or queries regarding employment, training or the assistance. 

As for the Altis Police Force, you will see me regularly around the banks and gas stations of Altis. I will be wielding my standard issue Rook-40, please do not feel threatened. It is there for my protection, and the protection of all Altis Bank properties and assets. I will fully cooperate with any questions you have, and will happily work with to ensure security has been maintained at each location. 

Back