What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

2/5 - A hostage taking from hell

sciencefreak74

Arma Lead Developer
Dev Team
Dev Leads
A review of the ALASEER hostage taking services...

An inexperienced hostage taker but learning quick. At first interaction my hostage takers seemed like an experienced gang of rebels but it all went down hill from there. Shortly into my hostage taking it turns out my hostage takers DIDN’T EVEN HAVE ZIP TIES!!! I gave my hostage takers my zip ties in the hope it would go up from there, my god was I wrong. Throughout my entire experience my hostage takers couldn’t even provide any real threat, I felt like I was on a road trip rather than a hostage taking. At one stage we even had to stop so I could give them fuel for their vehicle!!!

My hostage taker failed to give clear demands and was constantly second guessing himself, he managed to redeem himself a little by shooting me in the leg which gave me a little more hope for an engaging hostage taking but sadly I was let down by a lack of conviction.

Would recommend finding a better hostage taker for all those looking unless this one offers you a good deal!!!

Equipment supplied: 1/5
Threat to life: 3/5
Threat to family: 0/5
Pain caused: 4/5

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

//For those wondering what this is, it is an in RP “yelp” review for being taken hostage earlier today not some form of REE post about being taken hostage. While this is obviously a negative RP yelp review in reality we had an amazing time, the roleplay from ALASEER was amazing and it was definitely a great hostage taking, most fun I've had for a while.

@ALASEER_0110

Good afternoon @sciencefreak74, If it is a high quality hostage experience that you are looking for. Im sure The Plebs would be more than willing to accomodate. I'll just check my calender.

1. Athira bank: 20:10
  2. Agios bank: 20:30 
  3. Blank slot: 20:50
  4. Athira bank: 21:15
  5. Agios bank: 21:30 

I think we can fit you in around 20:50 on any weekday.

Good afternoon @sciencefreak74, If it is a high quality hostage experience that you are looking for. Im sure The Plebs would be more than willing to accomodate. I'll just check my calender.
I don't know man, your yelp reviews don't seem amazing. You also don't seem to have much time available for my appointment, I wouldn't want to feel like my hostage taking is being rushed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You also don't seem to have much time available for my appointment, I wouldn't want to fell like my hostage taking is being rushed.
Our motto:

20 minutes can feel like a lifetime with The Plebs*

*Usually because people die at the end of hostage taking

well, I will make sure to work on them in the near future, and keep your eyes on because one day you will become my hostage again with more fun and pain. ❤️ love you tho really.

Why do I get mad Game Dev Tycoon game review vibes from this post?

Back