What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Ryan Birkett - 05/14/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Birkett

In-game Name
Troy Bolton

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/19/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Stauart

Reason given for your ban.
Duping

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have no idea why i was banned for duping when i have never dupped, and never wanted to dup its been 3 years and i dont think i was around playing on roleplay.co.uk then. Like i never knew how to dup and stuff. If i did i am very sorry but i used to love the sever and i would never ruin my chances of everything. As around then my PC broke

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned as i used to put some many hoursin the community and i used to love playing and i dont belivie i would of duped as i never broken any rules on any server but if i did which i dont belvie i did as there was a few players under wolf when i played on the server / Wolfy. And its been 3 years and i understand to never to this eve. Like i hope my account hasnt been wipe as put a lot of time into this server and im sorry. But i dont belvie i would of ever dupped

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

@Ryan Birkett Oh come on... surely you remember ? 

You even called the admins that caught you red handed with your friend Jayy shit admins for doing there job and banning you for duping those TRGs and carrier rigs

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you defo sure that was me? Personally it was 3 years ago and i dont remember doing that? If i did im sorry but the only reason i dont remember is that ive never broken any rules on any server i played so i didnt think i would of done it on this server when this was on of my favorite server and i wanted to come back and play.  So if i did im sorry for what ive done but i put a lot of time into this server so would my account been wiped? Because if i did what i did im very sorry and wont make any mistakes again.

If i did do this im very sorry its been a long time since this happened so if i did make this mistake i am very sorry 

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont remember is that ive never broken any rules on any server i played so i didnt think i would of done it on this server when this was on of my favorite server

So if i did im sorry for what ive done
you say you never broke server rules, but if you did your sorry, you surely know if you did it or not. 

This is from a couple of years back, And i even remember this situation. 3 different staff members where there to witness it. 

Because its 3 year ago so i dont remember it but if i did im sorry so. Thats why i said that as i dont remember what happened 3 years ago? So i didnt think i did. But if i did i did and im sorry

Could you explain to us in your own words why Duplicating items is wrong and is bad for the server?

Duping running the ecosystem, Duping runes the experince of other players and its not fair not spending any money so its not fair on anyone else. It just ruins the fun of the grind and just should be done its against the rules so should just not me done. I appogise for actions that happened but this was 3 years ago and got a lot more experince i couldnt even remeber that i did dupe thats why i said that in my orginal ban appeal but i must have. i must have been very stupid back then and im sorry for my action.

I'm happy to give you a second chance though your account will be wiped fresh due to your involvement with duping. Please make sure you've had a good long read of our server rules in the mean time, a lot has changed.

Unbanned Pending Account Wipe.

Player wipe completed, Unban actioned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back