What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A Successful Operation by the APD

Jolly

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Operation Lilly

Brief: In the early hours of the morning on the 14th of May, 2040, officers carried out a raid on a home suspected to contain radioactive and possibly lethal materials. The owner of the home refused to talk to police and due to the severity of the situation, a raid was carried out. The owner of the home was actively violating Section 1B of the Nuclear Material (Offences) Act 1983 and the APD had sufficient evidence to suggest nuclear material was being kept in the home.

Events and Aftermath: Police were equipped with protective CBRN suits and masks due to the presence of dangerous materials. They were also equipped with heavy armour and standard issue rifles due to the danger of a response by the owner or their affiliates. Police were transported to the building and secured the doors and windows. They then mounted the roof of the van via a ladder and gained access to the upper level of the house. Police then gained entry to the home and seized a substantial amount of Uranium and a firearm with live ammunition. No police officers were harmed during the operation and the nuclear materials were successfully removed from the area.

Photos and officers involved: 

• Team Leader: DCC Shepherd
  • Team Member: SGT Jason Detiri
  • Team Member: PC A.Thomson
  • Team Member: PC Jolly
  • Team Member: PCSO Nikolai
107410_screenshots_20200514024343_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20200514024422_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tVQ8NfG.jpg

thanks for letting me be a part of it, 10/10 would do it again

and if i'm not wrong @DCC Shepherd got a lovely pic of us all before we went off

Holy fuck if that’s the house I think it is I’m very glad I didn’t buy it when I had the chance!

ah man poseidon was waiting to rob that as police was with us when we saw 2 helis take off from it 😞 FeelsBadMan 

Nuclear material eh?

Yeah I have no idea how he would have gotten hold of that

Back