What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - casza, Phat ho, Shenny, V.g hansan - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drblue

Your In-game name

Drblue6464

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

casza, Phat ho, Shenny, V.g hansan

Date of the incident

05/15/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at the weed processor and got intiated on by some dude. the posiden guy shot him and died. His frineds then started to chase me and then started to ram me. I blew up lost all my weed and my gun and stuff. asked them to go to TS to talk but they refused and admitted over ooc that they vdm.
i don't know have to edit videos together so i posted three videos.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/oJIq4idV5aM%20https://youtu.be/0kpIopjKGig%20https://youtu.be/etupCRI-kcA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Drblue I am unable to verify the names of the people involved. Your video only helps me identify Casza. Please provide some evidence showing the names of the hatchback driver at least.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was one of them, he states your getting excuted for fucking with the fuck bois. there was four of them.

20200515_131405.jpg

Hello,

Firstly, as previously mentioned, from the footage provided by yourself I am unable to verify who it was that was driving the vehicles which were crashing into you. And as a result I am unable to take any action against the mentioned players.

Secondly, in your video you proceed to Break RP and threaten to report people on the forums in direct voice chat. As a result you @Drblue will be receiving a temp ban under rules (3.1) and (2.8) respectively.

Alternative action taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back