What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - KAIFATTITS (Rule 2.2) & Masked Player (Rule 3.5) - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_Mason

Your In-game name

MrBacon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

KAIFATTITS (Rule 2.2) & Masked Player (Rule 3.5)

Date of the incident

05/15/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We went to rob Agios Bank, during the setup Athira bank was robbed so we were waiting for that situation to end, whilst this was going on we found a man injured, he was revived when a red heli turned up, the heli was asked several times to leave as he was ruining the situation, he proceeded to land on the roof, I asked nicely for him to leave several times, he proceeded to call me a "cunt" at which point I thought him just trying to provoke a toxic poor rp situation and trolling. The man said he had people who would shoot me. I initiated on him at this point, admittedly very simply due to him clearly not wanting to roleplay and he was getting in the way and making the whole situation messy and confusing and being quite toxic and childish. He ran as I aimed my gun at him and pulled his gun out, I don't think I'd consider it not valuing his life. Moments after being killed KAIFATTITS started shooting at people who weren't even involved in the situation, only myself and the man on the roof had initiation on each other. There was nothing to suggest anyone else was with me, I never said anyone was, we all had different uniform on etc. No hot mic was used to communicate he was talking to anyone else. He killed "jake" who wasn't even in our gang, he was just there, then shot 2 of my gang members who had no involvement in the situation beyond being nearby as were several other people including an officer. I went around after spotting him to shoot him, he downed and executed me and the others involved. He never said anything to anyone he shot and had no involvement in the situation, he wasn't present at any point nor was he in a group with the man I shot. KAIFATTITS wasn't even there to anyone's knowledge until he opened fire. We wanted to have a good roleplay situation with the bank not have a gunfight hence the officer having his gun holstered as I'd told him we didn't want to hurt him and I had 2 hostages nearby. I was trying to roleplay with the officer.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EcBNMyNFp0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

All am gonna say is they shot Hapi and they got shot back. Hapi did initiate for friends and allies. As much as they claim they "Werent involved" this video shows they were.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"I Killed a guy on the roof, and now some random guy started shooting all of us"

There isn't a single rule that states anything about friends and allies under the RDM rule, I checked. And whilst the stream clearly shows they were involved the man on the roof and the guy who shot everyone had no way of knowing this and there were also 2 others shot at, 1 killed, who weren'teven with us. At no point was the fact they were with me made clear to him. That video doesn't show anything except the fact they were with me which I've already made very clear. If you can just initiate on one rebel and then shoot any in the area assuming they are linked without any way of knowing this then that rule should be added as that is all this situation was. Neither of them wanted roleplay. Myself and my two associates were trying to create an interesting situation to have some fun and roleplay. Is that not the entire idea of the server? Not just to gun down everyone? And yes I know I shot first but only after he decided to call me a "cunt" and refused to listen to me asking nicely to leave many time as he was ruining the situation. And if he was communicating with friends or allies he should have been hotmicing it all as he was within talking range so his friends and allies, as far as "serious roleplay" goes would not have known he was even in trouble as they were not there when this began ans honestly with a name like kai fat tits I think his intentions on the server are clearly not serious roleplay. That is the name of the likes of trolls, after 5 days the player has made no attempt to reply to defend himself either which I think further suggests they don't care about getting banned or similar.

There isn't a single rule that states anything about friends and allies under the RDM rule, I checked. And whilst the stream clearly shows they were involved the man on the roof and the guy who shot everyone had no way of knowing this and there were also 2 others shot at, 1 killed, who weren'teven with us. At no point was the fact they were with me made clear to him. That video doesn't show anything except the fact they were with me which I've already made very clear. If you can just initiate on one rebel and then shoot any in the area assuming they are linked without any way of knowing this then that rule should be added as that is all this situation was. Neither of them wanted roleplay. Myself and my two associates were trying to create an interesting situation to have some fun and roleplay. Is that not the entire idea of the server? Not just to gun down everyone? And yes I know I shot first but only after he decided to call me a "cunt" and refused to listen to me asking nicely to leave many time as he was ruining the situation. And if he was communicating with friends or allies he should have been hotmicing it all as he was within talking range so his friends and allies, as far as "serious roleplay" goes would not have known he was even in trouble as they were not there when this began ans honestly with a name like kai fat tits I think his intentions on the server are clearly not serious roleplay. That is the name of the likes of trolls, after 5 days the player has made no attempt to reply to defend himself either which I think further suggests they don't care about getting banned or similar.
Initiation must be made for friends and allies. You clearly stated you killed a guy after you wanted "serious roleplay" after the guy told you multiple times that he had friends and allies in the area that would harm you if you hurt him. You killed him, i arrive and shoot everyone with WEAPONS out which is common sense. If they have theirs out within metres of where my boy has just been shot you best believe your getting dropped.

Ill have you know i have been here for nearly 3 years and ill call myself whatever i like. Im not sure if you know already but after your threats to report if we didnt comp i didnt feel like bothering because im not too sure if you guys actually have read the rules. Not only that you made 3 reports against me from one situation which to be honest is a bit of a joke, and you guys literally all made forum accounts to report me.

I wish to make no further comment unless requested by an admin thanks.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok - having reviewed the footage and the different arguments Im going to try and shed some light as what the current take on an active firefight is. If shots have been fired, and you're standing in the middle of the street with your weapon out - expect to be deemed involved. If you're not involved, then dont stand around with your weapon out, asking to be shot. Active situation - clearly - everyone knew that. There's a clear distinction; Police, armed rebels and Poseidon. If you're engaged with either of these 3 then expect that anyone who has a weapon out, in an active firefight, who is not with you - is against you. 

I will be declining this report as there is nothing wrong with KAI's way of handling the situation.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back