What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Ghost - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

Nazgul Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ghost

Date of the incident

05/16/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so i was heading back to Poseidon base to get picked up and came across a quilin who was heading to get a boarder pass they said they didn't have one so sent them to get one at Poseidon offices i then go and follow them in to prygos and then over take to see a man with a MK 14 and a mask on so i walk up to him asking him to put the gun and mask away twice i believe he says who am i with me replying saying we are fucking Poseidon and put your gun on your back and then goes to shoot me at point blank range killing me then shooting at another Poseidon member and killing a resident of prygos while bleeding out and holding onto my dear life i ask the shooter to come to the radio channel liaison one so we can talk i did this verbally and through side chat unfortunately the shooter did not come to liaison one which then made me to be here

he also disconnected while this happened by losing connection i have no proof its legitimate losing connection or just pulling the plug.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/0LbaHqofAhI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back