What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

the amount of food required to live

I think the old UI Was bugged so when it said you were full you weren't, although now it shows correctly it does take ALOT to stay alive food wise. Getting it changed to the old amount would be good as you still had to have a good amount of food with you.

As Warwick said above the UI essentially only worked between the values of 65% and 8% due to UI and texture clipping. This has been fixed so it is more accurate, in addition to this when I converted the consumables over to the new in-house control resource I did lower the general numbers of everything. This should be fixed in the hotfixed, all consumables increased by 30-60% depending on item please feedback once this is live (You will see a changelog) and let me know your opinions on this.

Expect the hotfix later today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I realise I am new but it still feels like you need to eat several meals to fill the bar up. Is it possible that there could be other meals added to stores which fill up the bar in one application? (fish and chips? Steak Pies?) Even if these things cost more money it would be cool to have more, better food available. 

This may be a side effect of me having a weird fixation with keeping health bars topped up at all times however! 

hospital has both food and drink, think the police station on mission row if you can get in has both as well also coffee machines work for drink aswell

Back