What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Barns For Renting

13YearsASlave

due to me no longer needing to use my barns im allowing them to be rented so , for a lovley price of 1 mil you get to pick 1 of 3 barns to rent for a whooping 4 hours.
make sure to supply your own seeds fert and water as I will not be supplying them

1 barn may be for sale for the right price

Eitherway hmu

--Nautilus

Hangon, didn't the new changelog say you could only own 2 barns? 
That's what I read in the change-log.  Which is nice as I have seen many players that are, or have been absent for a long time,  and only return to pay rent.  Some of said players hold 2-3 barns.  Not very nice for those of us who would really like to have a barn, but will probably never have the opportunity.

3 BARNS I own 2 and tash has 1 for rent 😉

and I payed a lot of money for my barns so either way its not my fault someone else cant cock up the money for a barn

plenty for sale 

Last edited by a moderator:

and I payed a lot of money for my barns so either way its not my fault someone else cant cock up the money for a barn

plenty for sale 
No fault intended.   Was just a comment  😉

plenty for sale 
Don't know why you decided to go at me it was simply a question, i could buy all 3 of your barns and it wouldn't touch my bank, chill out. 

Don't know why you decided to go at me it was simply a question, i could buy all 3 of your barns and it wouldn't touch my bank, chill out. 
when and why would I have a go at you ahah seems a lot of people really take me in a different way ?

Back