What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Lewiscopp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewiscopp

1. In-game Name: Lewis Copp
  2. Steam ID: 76561198203538736
  3. Date this happened: 05/17/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: After laundering 2.7 mil in unlaundered cash to 2.649mill my game crashed and i came back onto the game to have none of the money. Game crash can be seen at end of vid.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/FLrGYs9Ys34
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 2639475
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes
i know that this being a crash i shouldnt be allowed to comp but seeing as it was a also a server save issue as it is cash and that should stay in cash when i get back on i was hoping it would be comped still

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry forgot to include this, i have 550k more than what i had before from a different gang run but i was still missing the 2.65mill date of the recording is at the bottom fo the screen to prove it was after the other recording.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, the issue with this compensation request is as you said yourself, your game crashed which is a client side issue. Secondly, there has been no evidence provided that shows you haven't simply just transferred the money to a friend, got robbed for it etc. As a result of this I will be declining this request.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back