What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - gezza - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman321

Your In-game name

danbu

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

gezza

Date of the incident

05/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

there had just been a robbery at agois bank and i had crashed my car into a wall so after i was let go by the cops i started to walk to the garage were gezza walks along side me calling me prick and retard and telling me to fuck off from walking up the road and he keeps asking for my name which i give him a made up one to get him to leave me alone he keeps following me and messing with me,, sorry for no voice in the video till later in the clip my obs was messed up but i was mostly saying to go away and please leave me alone. i have had run ins with him before but i felt this was not right and brought it straight to the forums

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/LYu3wPDcJsk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

With this I am more inclined to say that this abuse that he was giving out was within RP. He doesn't say anything on your video that would fall under 1.2, unfortunately this is just the way some people RP. As long as it is within RP. As such this report will be denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back