What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - HESIL the Bastard - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREENY

Your In-game name

GREENY

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

HESIL the Bastard

Date of the incident

05/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself and friends was on our way to check Poseidon salt flats when we spotted an sporty in the middle of nowhere we decided to follow it when we landed our chopper at the stage on salt flats Hesil screams get out of the chopper with a weapon you will be sprayed down Poor RP i got out with my weapon on my back shouting wow hang on or words to them effect immediately started spraying me and friends down this was extreemly poor RP nor did we even get a chance to RP in return, The only reason i have brought this to a report is because this is happening far to much from the same people/group who do not learn from there mistakes.
typing ooc to come to liaison this was my reply's. after me saying i need to let the situation finish as medics was getting me up.

https://gyazo.com/89627a6c7f3d86b3d27abe921d6f39d9
https://gyazo.com/685f4d9da997707f211b5370f9d4837e

I tried to enter a liaison to sort this out but Hesil was not interested in listening to my side and was convinced he had done nothing wrong if someone is not prepared to talk about the situation there is no point in continuing so i left. i would like to report for (Low quality RP and RDM)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp07vdu9HSo&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I can admit not one of my proudest moments at all. But i will respond with my perspective of events. So me and my 2 avaliable gang mates at the time were dealing with somone who was being nasty to one of our younger members. we decided to take him to the stage and make him sing for his life. Upon arrival at the stage a Hummingbird with rebels on the side land and begin to take offensive postions on myself. While the Helicopter was finishing its decent i proceeded to warn them that if they pull wepons when getting off the chopper me and my friends would fire on them. They then ran around me saying put your gun down right now, and persisting to this. then in the distance i can see his friends running off obvously trying to get to some over they can easily kills us from. Although at the time i believed to see someone drawing a weapon to which i called a break in my demands while holding weapons in their faces so i fired my weapon. Looking back at the footage i believe i could have acted differently and had a more satisfying outcome for GREENY and his pals. Although at that time i was with the outlook of our gang which is we dont surrender or back down to no man. and when being approached with such aggression we must burry our heels and work our way out. I understand that the RP in this situation is poor and not up to the standard that i would expect from my gang. At the time i didnt believe any fault as i had not reviewed the footage. But when GREENY approached me in teamspeak he asked me a question, and then left. We discussed no mutual resolution what so ever. instead we exchanged about 4 words each.

As for from the same people i believe with evidence that becomes fact but i know my gang and i know they are some of the funniest and creative people when it comes to the roleplay situations they encounter. I believe you may be upset about the time we bumped into eachother at the continental. To which i will say, i wasnt pleasnt to speak to then but only because all of your collegues refused to believe the posibility of us being innocent. Even though the for and against evidence is very over powering. 

I must admit i believed this humming bird to be friends of the guy who we had kidnapped

And also i didnt aim for greeny first i aimed fro the guy pulling his weapon

After having some time to propperly reflect, i want to make more of a point on that, while you were coming down you were discussing leading this into a gunfight which i took from you evaluating which big gangs you can fight. Now nun of this excuses can validate Poor RP but since you were healed straight away and really and truly you didnt want to resolve this in any other way than i report i feel this being a revenge report. 

i also dont get why after hearing me deliever my demands you replied with demands. and all your boys scatter like mice. It just feels to me like this report is purely because it wasnt the outcome you wished for. But coming up to us just after we had closed a situation with such aggression lead us all to believe you were friends with the other person 

Just to add aswell if you look at my perspective i shoot at the person pulling his weapon quite clearly i dont shoot GR33NY until he moves into my aim. also while coming fresh out of a situation at the time i was certain they were friends of the previous. I do apologies for the faliure to roleplay in a manner that i and you can be pleased with but at the time i was tense and it was me doing alot of the frontline things which i am not yet used to. i am happy to compensate for your losses in order to reslove this situation peacefully. I would also like to further my apologies to the poseidon cartel of which delt with myself at the continental as my manner and decorum was not satisfactory, i have no excuse worthy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
IT does not matter if we was there to tuck you up in bed or rob you it does not condole Poor RP. as for trying to resolve in a liaison i asked you one question and that was "What was that" your reply was you failed to listen to our demands and you had a gun out to which i said i didn't.  with a combination of your ooc messages saying my time is money or them lines it was pointless me wasting my time to argue so i left.

This is in no way a revenge report i dont even know who you are and if you think i will wast my time to report only the 2nd time in the years i have been here then you are very much mistaken. 

I have received your message on TS tonight saying "U free for a chin wag" unfortunately i was involved in a situation and couldn't respond. hit me up when am on and we can have that chat again..

I understand both our arguments conflict, and will continue to. i will try reach out to you today to discuss better 

After speaking on ts tonight and the situation calmed down i would like to remove this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back