What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - William The bastard and Ginge The Bastard - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman321

Your In-game name

danbu

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

William The bastard and Ginge The Bastard

Date of the incident

05/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

this all happened because i parked my quillin in the parking lot to go and buy some food when the arac guys turn up and make me try to pay a ticket which i legally don't have to and as said by William its "not a scam" so i try to tell them that i don't have to which they seem to get very pissed of about and start to harass me to pay, as you can see they try to impound my car so i hop in it and ginge the guy behind my car starts to use abusive terms to try and make me get out ( sorry i keep saying England but the parking and road laws seem to be the same so i was using them). gunge then breaks rp and threatens to i guess "kill me" offline using his info as arac member to hurt me. the cop then comes and and sort of helps me but i still this is not right and one a break on roleplay and verbal abuse
i did try to talk to him but he did not respond and i could find him in teamspeak

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/c-N71wFd-J4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was being being very obviously sarcastic when i said its not a scam and also asking for a ridiculous price of 2 million (wich i would never actually go through with). i would never have imponded your vehicle woitout you agreeing to it , since i know that you cant steal vehicles from a greenzone

(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone)

one rule i may have broken however is the rule below. since it might be a bit illegal to ''scam'' but i was trying to roleplay like one of those annoying people who imponds your car...

[SIZE=medium](9.3.4) ARAC Members are not allowed to perform any illegal activities when they are in uniform. It is a purely role play activity.  [/SIZE]

as for ginge , i had nothing to do with anything he may have said.

I was being being very obviously sarcastic when i said its not a scam and also asking for a ridiculous price of 2 million (wich i would never actually go through with). i would never have imponded your vehicle woitout you agreeing to it , since i know that you cant steal vehicles from a greenzone

(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone)

one rule i may have broken however is the rule below. since it might be a bit illegal to ''scam'' but i was trying to roleplay like one of those annoying people who imponds your car...

[SIZE=medium](9.3.4) ARAC Members are not allowed to perform any illegal activities when they are in uniform. It is a purely role play activity.  [/SIZE]

as for ginge , i had nothing to do with anything he may have said.
William I understand and most the blame and my points are on ginge for the verbal abuse so very sorry if I offended you but I think what ginge did was wrong

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty then,

After reviewing the footage provided as well as the replies on the report I have reached the following conclusion:

The swearing and abusive behaviour being hurled towards you by Ginge was all within the constraints of Roleplay and as a result no action will be taken, if someone wishes to Roleplay as an extremely irratible person, that is down to their own devices. As for William, I do not see anything which even remotely resembles a rulebreak in your footage.

One thing to be noted however is the following: @Ginge The Bastard you are NOT to abuse the impound function. Make sure that everything that you are doing is within the boundaries of rule (9.3.4) and that what you are doing is in fact not illegal.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back