What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - CI Tokjat - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalurah

Your In-game name

Nalurah Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Tokjat

Date of the incident

05/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Poseidon was in pursuit of a Hunter from Salt Flat to NPAS. After a while Poseidon brought out an Ifrit into the chase to make use of the MRAP vs. MRAP rule. The Poseidon Ifrit rammed the Hunter as the minimum 3 minutes chase had passed (was easily more than 5 minutes). The ram caused the Hunter to get launched, killing the people inside. We arrived and set up but obviously didn't shoot as that was not a valid initiation for a gunfight.
At that point CI Tokjat pulled up in his prowler and sprayed me down while I had my gun still on my back, he didn't say a word to me. I confirmed with several staff members that were in the channel that this is classified as RDM.
When talking to Tokjat in liaison he says that he disagrees with the staff members and thinks that it's valid because police officers died during the launch of the Hunter. We ended the conversation there as his stance made it clear there was no talking to him.

Later on in Phoenix's stream we heard the comms from the police side (this was while we were gathering evidence for the report) and noticed Tokjat was even warned to initiation and said "I see officers get killed by the ram, that is good enough for me". Sound clip can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2i7xo3004&feature=youtu.be This shows a clear lack of knowledge of the rules, a faction member should definitely know better.

As for the main evidence video a small disclaimer that the person providing the video was eating and not aware his recording was picking it up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/54T5EYojDQI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

im going to keep it short your ifrirt has not been part of it for more then 3 minutes so no reason for it to start raming the hunter and secondly initiation stays a initiation no matter how you turn it you dicided to start raming a police hunter thats good inof reason for the police to open fire upon the cartel expecialy when officer die in the prosses

your ifrirt has not been part of it for more then 3 minutes so no reason for it to start raming the hunter 
As the driver of the ifrit i would like to comment on this.

Rules state that 3 minutes of chasing an MRAP means you can begin to ram it. Doesnt say that the pursuing vehicle has to be an MRAP the entire time. You were being chased for long enough for us to ram you. James and spoon even point this out.

Also the video from pheonix's perspective shows that the hunter was attempting to flee into the blue zone, when Jamie points out that we will be furious if the hunter goes in, you say "so, they would do the same"

You provided no roleplay before shooting simple as

Clearly shows that you just dont care about the rules @Tokjat

Last edited by a moderator:
This was discussed at the staff meeting in the presence of over a dozen staff, 2 leads and several members of management to reach a solid consensus.

Rules state that 3 minutes of chasing an MRAP means you can begin to ram it. Doesnt say that the pursuing vehicle has to be an MRAP the entire time. You were being chased for long enough for us to ram you. James and spoon even point this out.
 In essence you are indeed correct @MacDonald the current staff view regarding an MRAP appearing during an ongoing chase is that the timer is from the beginning of the chase, and that hiding your ace in the hole (Your own MRAP) is a valid tactic that can be employed.

In terms of this being RDM however, the overall view of the staff present was that this was not RDM. Given the fact an officer died as a result of you using your vehicle as a weapon, we feel the time for pleasant conversation had passed and that you should have expected reprisal in some form.

Had the vehicle been tapped and disabled, or rolled and the officer had jumped out, and the police had taken that as an acceptable reason to start shooting I would agree with your sentiment and he, of course, would be banned for RDM. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back