What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Calvin Charles - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

user259259

Your In-game name

Jimma

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Calvin Charles

Date of the incident

05/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was revived by a medic we had a fun time roleplaying, while Charles was trolling and interrupting me and the medics roleplay, he was using the squad down animation on my head ect ect, after i got up i told him how anoying he was and that he was lucky we where in a goverment protected area. I took my Huron an flew to the Pygros poseidon drug dealer, when a huron and Blackfish i think they are called pulled up, i go over to the huron to tell who ever was inside that i was friendly and he could sell his items in peace to get inciated with on "Hands up right now or your are gonne get shot" i asked 3 times if he wanted to come on team speak and he said no.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/2d9H1dOnZY8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First of all this is an edited copy of the situation as we cant hear what you are saying, i think this is key to how it went down as you where saying some very harsh stuff and that is why i presume you edited your voice out. And as far as i am aware especially due to a previous situation where i did the same thing and got in trouble for it. So i think it is only right that your are to upload a CLEAN copy of evidence. Now i can see from your perspective here that it was physics that put your hands down and not you. With that being said the Initiation was very valid, i gave plenty of time but the reason i shot you is because your put your hands down right after you put them up making me think you where pulling a firearm. So again apologies for that. I didn't see anything wrong and that is the reason i refused to come to Teamspeak. I would be happy to give comp as i can see it was physics but i am not entirely sure i should, i will wait for a staff members perspective of the situation AND a clean copy of footage before i offer it.

@Calvin Charles Feel free to upload your prespective! My nvidia setting where not set up correctly so my microphone was not selected (Snowball) but instead my unplugged headset mic. I did not say anything harsh or anything that might have hurt your feelings, i said that you where lucky to be in a goverment protected area because you were being very annoying and interupting mine and the medics roleplay. Also i ran up to your huron with no weapon out because i told you wanted to sell and didnt want to scare you off. The shift J key was bugged just as my camera view thats why in the video it was zooming in and out. The iniciation was very VERY poor for an NHS member and you should know that, "Hands up or you are gonne get shot" is in my eyes a horrible way to iniciate any form of roleplay. So please upload your prespective!

I dont record for the soul purpose of more delay in my shooting, I am a very laggy person as everyone can agree and recording would make it worse. For instance i shot you as soon as your hands went down on my screen yet on yours it was after you put your hands up again. So apologies. After a day of thinking and reading your reply i think it is only necessary that you get your full comp including what was n your huron! Unfortunately whatever money you have on you was bugged in the floor but me and my mate received a total of 250k. So i would be happy to comp your Gear + 250k if you are still wanting it 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave you multible chances to come on teamspeak and resolve the situation,and i have the feeling that you are not getting the point of this report. Your iniciation was horrible and far from high quality Roleplaywhich makes me think, that you have been providing this type of Roleplay to others. I would like to hear the opinion of a staff member about how to proceed from here.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@James259 It is completely down to you whether or not you wish to accept @Calvin Charles proposal to issue compensation. If you do not wish to accept the proposed resolution, this report will be reviewed and processed via the normal means.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you could sort this out. Next time try do it without ending up in a report!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back