What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Rekkemmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Hastings

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: Gen. Rekkemmo [UNMC]
  2. Steam ID: 76561198088422105
  3. Date this happened: 05/19/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: So I was roleplaying as UNMC (I checked with staff if this was ok first) and decided now its over I was going to sell the beret I bought from the auction house for 4.5 mil which is what I payed for it. It vanished when I put it in, the video will show this vanishing beret glitch.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/Z7jdXKHlX9A
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Lietenant beret or £4.5 mil because thats what I spent on it but I can't prove this.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Greetings.

To confirm this for myself I decided to go on to the server and check the acution house. Luckily, as can be seen in the picture below the Beret does show up for me, therefore I will assume this was just a visual bug or the server being slow to update. If it turns out that you are still having problems with this please open a new request, but for now I will decline this.

ae3c9c76-1ebe-416a-9c09-0fcd2060d872.png

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back