What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Increase drug run payout.

Roo Hyuga

Just finished doing mechanic work for 2 hours and made 35k. A drug run is much less than that for the same amount of time, 36k in dirty moneys and roughly about 30k after cleaners costs and that's for the highest payout drug run.

There is too high a risk to drug runs for the kind of payout whereas you do a legal mechanic run you don't get pulled over unless you are speeding etc and rebels on the most part leave you to it.

Drug runs i have had people camping the processor to attempt robberies and i come out of it with even less than the 25k and put the time up another 30-45 minutes and because of that it made me go back to mechanic runs.

I don't think the price of drug runs should break the economy if the payout is to be raised but without it a change it will just mean the server will be full of mechanics working in a 3 mile radius rather than rebels trying to control drug areas to give for good RP situations and actual gang warfare.

Being a part of the police as well it give's me no real incentive to check drug areas and processors as i know myself i wouldn't go there as a rebel due to low payout which in turn is minimizing my experience as an officer to have more varied RP situations.

As to what i feel the increase should be is to have drug runs have a 50% higher payout (before cleaners costs) than than it is currently as it makes the risk much more worth it. So that would be 54k in dirty money and 46k after cleaners costs for the highest paying run.

Please detail which drugs you are referring to. 

In my opinion all of the drugs should get a increase, right now Legal jobs pay as much or even more with little to no risk and then the drugs which are extremely high risk if you don’t have a firearm will give you little return 

I'll come back to this suggestion within the near future once I fix processing to not be 1 at a time - this will speed up "runs" significantly I think. I'll push that fix and we will assess from there I think. Leave opinions here still if you think I am wrong, or once the fix is pushed it is too fast / still too slow etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
When the processing is fix I think the pay out will be fine when it not take you hours to do the run

Reopened thread, thoughts on drug runs since batching was introduced?

Reopened thread, thoughts on drug runs since batching was introduced?
In my opinion a system of secret locations for the drugs runs is a bit of a tedious cycle. Location gets moved nobody knows about it for a few hours until a few people find it and one of those people will start selling the location for ridiculous prices (Guy was selling meth, and both cocaine spots for only 20k) . Until everyone knows and people are making to much money until it gets moved again and the whole system repeats. 

I think a system of Drug manufacturing would work better since there is some down investment and a better rp experience. Then just someone new buys the location for 5 k and then by the next day has a Sultan RS.

The hole drug fields and how drugs are working in being change some something else moved to rejected as we are working on a hole new systemm

Back