What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

how to get a baret :P *edit* how to get banned :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have just uploaded a vid of u stealing a beret from a car in Green-zone

facepalm-deja-q.jpg

goddamn it, if i ever arrest you i will raise the fine by 1 pound 😉

Capture.PNG

something like stealing would be very easy to detail in the rules

you could change the rule 

(6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.

to 

(6.1.3) You must not steal anything from the grenzone.

Right. So within the "First Two Seconds" of the video you have provided, your standing way beyond arms length on the officers Vehicle, you then proceed to take the Berret in the Green Zone which in most cases is common sense not to "Steal" peoples items within the zone. Looking at these rules here:

[SIZE=medium](6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.[/SIZE][SIZE=medium](6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You can not "rob" nor "steal". Yes they are very specific to knocking someone out, and locking/stealing vehicles etc but it would make no sense if you can't do that but you can rob someones vehicle inventory, as its still stealing. So id be surprised if it's not looked at that way. [/SIZE]

I personally do not agree with how things were done here but that's just my personal opinion then again its FREE anyway so its not really a loss for them is it, if this is overlooked then I think the rule should be updated to prevent anyone else from doing this in the future.

didn't even notice it before he asked for his tin foil hat back

If i did break a rule i am sorry . I would not have taken it . Ive been in rhe community for a long time and i would not risk it all for a baret. But i had read all the rules and also heard from friends that it is ok to take stuff feom vehicles in greenzones before i did this. And if i did break a rule then i will get rid of the money that i got from selling the baret

I think it is pretty common sense that if you can't rob someone in a GZ, stealing their stuff wouldn't be allowed. As for your friends saying that it is okay to steal from a Greenzone, to quite simply put it, they are wrong. As for you @William The Bastard you should know better than to be as some would say 'Ruleplaying'. I would like to talk to you on TS at the nearest opportunity.

Im still unbanned tho ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And as for that statement, it is no longer true

oh uhm, i take back my statement about the extra pound to your next fine by me, seems like you got something else 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back