What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - bella, vitalius and andrew - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai

Busy CoC man
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Your In-game name

PC Nikolai [1788]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

bella, vitalius and andrew

Date of the incident

05/21/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was patrolling alone minding my own business when i saw a chopper use flares so i wanted to stop him and give him a small fine, even before i said what was wrong he was aggressive towards me and just didn't care, his friend then came along verbally abusing me with the guy from the chopper, after a bit of time i wanted to give Andrew a fine since he just kept on verbally abusing me the entire time, i said to him that i wanted to put his hands up otherwise i would have to take him, he didn't so i teased him and put him in restraints, said people then kept on calling me a child molester and said that i ''liked touching kids'' and it was becoming quite annoying i gave him a fine of 50000 pounds which he never paid nor refused, whilst his friend kept on berating me with all sort of words in the meantime, i tried getting them on teamspeak as seen in the video and was joined by to others who had a situation with them earlier, but they never showed up and came with poor excuses sad way to ruin a lovely day of patrolling

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odPl_tKhSpY&ab_channel=DanishGamerTV
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Nikolai,

My friends and I have only yesterday recently got back into the server and we are trying to get back into serious Roleplaying.

We were trying to RP the situation as we felt the £50,000 fine for accidentally releasing flares at the airport was a bit excessive - we felt an officer could take some verbal abuse (which officers take on a daily basis IRL). We understand that, perhaps, we may have went too far in calling you a 'pedophile' and could have got carried away in the heat of the situation. It was absolutely not intended to be personal (as we don't know who you are IRL!) and we are sorry if you misunderstood us.

Vitalius.

that does not give you the right to call me a ''child molester'' and saying that i ''like touching kids'' even if it is in rp

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

James, i would like to point out, that i tried keeping it in roleplay to an extent hence the one in restraints getting a ticket, but since both his friends went along and did it aswell, i decided that i would record it and get a report in, since it became annoying the more it went on

Alrighty,

I've looked through the footage and I'm appalled. Whilst it is okay to Roleplay as an angry individual who is f'ing and blinding here there and everywhere, referring to others as 'Nonces', 'Paedopholes', 'Child Molesters' as well as the other various terms utilized within the footage the same meaning behind it quite simply will not fly here. 

As a result of the aforementioned, the following action will be taken:

Bella, Andrew, Vitalius, Kyle Holden

Will all receive bans under rule 1.2

Thank you for your report and my sincerest apologies that you had to endure this.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back