What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - James Richfield - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Most Controversial Member of RPUK
Your In-game name

Maxim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

James Richfield

Date of the incident

05/21/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Just started my medic patrol, flying above airport and these guys stop their quillin below me, I land to do my job. The first Issue arises fairly quickly, It's not in the video however I can provide a video showing, that both these individuals died in a gunfight only a couple of minutes before interacting with me, I was not aware at the time, James richfield actively lied to me by first saying he "Just started bleeding" When I asked again what happened as I didn't quite catch what James said his friend stated they were shot by the police, and James again lied and said that it happened 5-10 minutes ago, my recording shows that James had been shot around 3 minutes ago when he said this, therefore lying to me in an attempt to be combat revived.

After this first interaction INS Ajazuri used the NHS-Police chat to ask if anyone was treating people in a pink quillin, since they told me they were shot by the police I assumed they were criminals so worked with Ajazuri as best as I could, when the police eventually got to the situation and attempted to arrest them James richfield instantly "Had a heart attack" and respawned.

Repawning is not against the rules and there are no rules defining when you shouldn't or should respawn however this particular situation happens way too much and as a medic I am personally very tired of seeing it occur, it actively prevents roleplay for both medics and police and in this particular situation James respawned purely to avoid being arrested and roleplaying with the police. The police asked another member of relic to liason for the situation of Ajazuri's death, being involved and wanted to inform James that I was going to report him I joined in, He seemed not to really care and stated "Respawning Isn't against the rules" which is true however the way he said it gave off the vibe that he thought avoiding roleplay because he didn't want to get arrested was ok. Which it is not. Ajazuri (in liaison) then asked him if the police weren't there would he have had a heart attack, to which he stated "Yes because I wanted to change my gear" which to me is a blatant lie and a poor excuse.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/pR_2gisgfwA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Firstly I would like to point out that I had done the exact same RP in the exact same situation with the medics and none of them had a problem with it. From my perspecitve you were angry about me not being aressted since as soon as I say "I am having a heart attack" the video shows you opening the menu to what I can only presume was to start giving me blood which would stop me from respawning. I would also like to point out that from my knowlegde when someone enters a cardiac arrest they usually pass out from the sudden drop of blood pressure.
Secondly about the time frame of the shooting I had gone afk since I thought it would take some time for the medics to arrive. When I came back I truly thought that atleast 5 Minutes had passed since my shooting. That is why I had said long ago.
Also I would like to point out that in the liason it was not much of talking but ajazuri stating that "I am going to report you" and him activly stating that he does not want to talk to me. I just assumed that at that point there was no reason for me to be there or have a genuine chat as I felt that there was no progress being made.
On a final note you said that this is an RP server and that I have 1 live and I dont want to lose it. I fully agree with this statement however a heart attack is not something you choose to have in real life. There is no button to have one.

YT for the liason: https://youtu.be/k8S5V9B4fYM
YT for the heart attack: https://youtu.be/2aDpvRLlR4w

Repawning is not against the rules 
You've written the conclusion to this report for me!

Whilst what was done is not necessarily ideal per say, it is not considered as a breach in server rules and it is fully within the right of a player to respawn, of course needing to provide an adequate amount of Roleplay. The simple solution to stop this from happening in the future is to ensure that they are all blooded-up and are unable to bleed out as a result. 

Report Conclusion: Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back