What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Tackel Script

Corrie Healy

Add a tackle script for cops as the only way to stop a civ as a cop is to use either a baton, Taser or your fists in most cases they will die due to GTA game logic (unless it isn't like that on the server)
A tackle script would allow for cops to stop civs having to be beaten to death to make them comply.

*Edit*

Also just a brain wave I had even added a function on the police ASP Baton that would lower the damage amount to 10% per strike but it would also trigger a ragdoll scrip to who it made contact to. I think this would be a better alternative to use to make the baton a practical item as it only holds the purpose of un-usable sick of death

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 This could also help not hitting people by mistake with the baton or fists as GTA likes to go crazy with who it locks onto.

*Edit made to suggestion*

Also just a brain wave I had even added a function on the police ASP Baton that would lower the damage amount to 10% per strike but it would also trigger a ragdoll scrip to who it made contact to. I think this would be a better alternative to use to make the baton a practical item as it only holds the purpose of un-usable sick of death

personally i see this abused if its available to all. 

My views, potentially allow it for civs if they can take fitness classes that you will unlock or you have a much higher chance of ragdolling someone when you hit them if you  have spent excessive time working on your physical attributes. Same for police potentially, them cops need to stay fit after all

Nothing do with this, but I personally think better idea is mad the baton have a random change when you will be knock out for x time.  Could be feature with baseball pat. 

personally i see this abused if its available to all. 

My views, potentially allow it for civs if they can take fitness classes that you will unlock or you have a much higher chance of ragdolling someone when you hit them if you  have spent excessive time working on your physical attributes. Same for police potentially, them cops need to stay fit after all
I like the idea but i would like it to be a cops only thing as at the curfrent time on the server the level of RP isnt at a mature level maybe add it to the civs later but i feel this may just be abused by civs. But i think having it a cops only item would make it a unique item for cops and also to keep it not as abusabul for cops make it likr your idea of having to keep fitness up maybe a possible gym also ?

Also @SI VeikkQ 

iyA1H2p.png

Dont think Baseball Pat is able to come to Los Santos unfortunately

I like the idea but i would like it to be a cops only thing as at the curfrent time on the server the level of RP isnt at a mature level maybe add it to the civs later but i feel this may just be abused by civs. But i think having it a cops only item would make it a unique item for cops and also to keep it not as abusabul for cops make it likr your idea of having to keep fitness up maybe a possible gym also ?

Also @SI VeikkQ 

Dont think Baseball Pat is able to come to Los Santos unfortunately
probably it would abused by civs, but could try it with police. 

This has been implemented on the server for police. Unfortunately was trialed on civs and miss use. Might be reintroduced for civs in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Back