ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Riad Aslanli

Make Allies stay permanent

Question

Riad Aslanli

Make Allies stay permanent

Brief Summary:

Pretty simple, make so when gangs ally with other gangs they don’t have to re ally after every single restart.

Detailed Suggestion:

How it is right now is that gangs have to re ally after every single restart. This can be pretty annoying as you need to be level 3 in the gang to actually ally with other. This can be very bad as gang members who are below that level can not ally and this can result into miscommunications. So if you make it so allies stay allies permanent until removed of course this would be way more efficient.

The Pros:

Gang members who are lower than level 3 in the gang don’t have to worry about allying. And this is just more efficient. Don’t have to worry about if the gang allied with other gangs 

The Cons:

Don’t really have any Cons about it

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

In my opinion I don’t think this changes the balance on the server

4 answers to this question

Alexander

I could think of an instant con that being that if the gangs are allied for a one time event and they dont cancel the alliance,the next day if only people below lv 3 are online they will see their enemies on the map.

My suggestion is that every lv 3+ can make a temporarily alliance and only gang leaders can make a permanent alliance.

• Like 3

Riad Aslanli
15 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I could think of an instant con that being that if the gangs are allied for a one time event and they dont cancel the alliance,the next day if only people below lv 3 are online they will see their enemies on the map.

My suggestion is that every lv 3+ can make a temporarily alliance and only gang leaders can make a permanent alliance.

Hmmm you do have a point 

Malfang

Why not just make a gang together instead?

• Like 4

Riad Aslanli
8 hours ago, Malfang said:

Why not just make a gang together instead?

Can be but when a gang has 2 gang allies and in each gang there are a minimum of  10 people. That’s just a mess