What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Kieran, Biscotti, Dettol - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsakSellevoll

Your In-game name

IsakS

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kieran, Biscotti, Dettol

Date of the incident

05/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were sitting on the side of the road in a Ifrit stationary, we then get spiked stipped without any initiation, wich I feel was clear poor RP. They did initiate after but thats when our vehicle was basically disabled. We tried to resolve it in the Liason but they did not seem to agree with it being low RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpweQwMKdo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Why am I even being reported??

also it sounds like one of your gang members is trying to metagame that i'm gong to the scrap dealer.

Unfortunately I didn't expect nor wanted this to escalate.  I am assuming the issue is with me spiking the ifrit while being stationary, which is the topic that we addressed in the liason with a staff member (Bowen) where he said he was gonna get the opinion of other staff members and get back to us, however I don't understand what was the rush for this report as Bowen didn't get back to us with the final word concerning that incident and I would of happily compensated for any damages done if I have broken any said rule. Finally, I believe that sufficient rp was provided in the whole situation where we  gave you a lot of chances to stop and exit the vehicle without a weapon, and then one of you jumped out with a gun but got runover and you can hear me shout "don't shoot him he got run over let him back in the ifrit"  as I really didn't want to shoot a person who got vdmed and we allowed him to jump back in. In the end you didn't stop after we ran next to you for about five minutes warning you about the consequences which was enough  time for you to comply but you chose not to, which resulted in you being shot at. 

I spoke to Bowen and he said If I felt a rule has been broken (Poor RP) Feel free to report it. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty,

If watched the video a few times and read through the comments. Now, initiation does not need to be made prior to placing spike strips on the road to disable a vehicle. As far as the initiation to shoot your vehicle went, I am unable to hear what they are actually saying in-game due to the volume levels in your recording.

As for the claims in the video that you have been "VDM'd" I will refer you to the following part of rule (2.1) VDM: (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them

Now @IsakSellevoll in your video at the end you state "Let's respawn at the gang base because they are probably going to bring it to the scrap yard down there". To which I am going to refer you to this part of rule (5.3): (5.3) When you respawn: Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are. As a result of this, if you did in fact go to the scrapyard to attempt to take back the vehicle you had prior to dying, you would in-fact be in breach of NLR, so please be careful with this in future.

As a result of the aforementioned, I will not be taking action on this report. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back