What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Leaving in the Gang Civil War

andys

I came to the island about 4 months ago looking for a short break away from the hectic life of work. 
I quickly had to learn the hard way of trying to make money to stay alive on the island without very little help and guidance. To be honest I had no idea what I was doing at first. 
What amazed me was the fact a lot of people are willing to help you, if your new to the island. I was handed money from a few people and suggested I  started my own business doing diamond mining. A few people chipped in and brought me a massive truck. 
I started making a mint from this, but the work was hard work. 
Then I was introduced to the dark side of the island and joined a gang through a chap that was also mining. 
The gang I joined first was well organised, had a good gang base and was well equipped. The leader was a top guy.
I was introduced into how to break into the vaults in the Castle, church and a light house. This made us all quite rich. However the gang leader lost interest in the island and other priorities else where off the island and had to return to his home. 
I was then left alone and went back to my mining and being a lone rebel. 
I then got approached to join a gang called innocence. The leader was a top guy. The gang was a bit of a circus and wasn’t organised at all. But tried to have fun on the island. I then started to become more of a robber of other islanders more. I wasn’t very good at this and would feel sorry for them. 
I remember started off practicing robbing once, I called a taxi and robbed him and held him hostage. After finishing with him I gave him 300k.
He gave it back to me after. He was a top guy. you can’t do this by organising robbery’s like this on the island. Serious offence . I would often have a change of heart if I would go to rob someone that was new to the island. I suggest you do this also.  

the gang that I was in I knew there was trouble brewing. One of higher up in command I shall call (A) was doing a lot of work behind the scenes to over throw the leader. He was clearly not happy with not being in power. 
The gang was disbanded and I was back to being gang less. So I bump into (A) who has started a new gang. What a surprise. I was quite cheesed off with his behaviour behind the scenes in the old gang and wasn’t keen to join. I joined a few days later. 
The Civil war. 
the new gang which was called Vulcan was an absolute joke. Unorganised forever getting done over by grand branch who were 20x better at least near the castle and church and light house. 
the radio coms were terrible in battles. However at the start of my gang role I was left in charge which another lad who didn’t really have any Leader skills either. This is why (A) went to be a bent copper. (A) got quickly found out that he was bent in the police and was kicked out. 
We was left looking after the gang and I brought in a few new members. I was looking for nice guys that were friendly and keen to make use of the fun we could have here on the island. When (A) returned from the Police We had no thanks for looking after the gang. Then there was some dodgy promotions in the gang. One guy came in and was given captain without doing anything ahead of others that have contributed more.  (A) was a live cannon and would slag everyone off behind there back.

what was really annoying was that one gang member was starting a DRONE business. He was  obsessed with them more than anything. He was convinced that you could open vaults with them and pick apples. Drone this and drone that. He’s voice was a drone. 
he was a strange one. He wasn’t loyal to the gang and was feeding information to another member that left under strange circumstances say the least. I have since found out that this guy has been relaying a lot of messages to another gang member about Vulcan. i couldn’t believe the information that had been past. 
He’s passed over gang base location and how many members and what we were up to. He has also shown resistance to the leader via the messages. He’s looking to bail out also. 

it was started to show that power to someone that wants powers is like jafar the bad guy in Aladdin. thats the only way I could describe it. The  leader (A) would really mistreat one guy I call (M). Bullying I would say. (M) had to leave the island because he had no other option to. (M) didn’t want to go. 
Then the economy of the gang was abused. I was shafted out of money and I know others were also by the leader and one guy that added nothing. 
the leader would brag to me about screwing over others for cash. And tell everyone he is rich. 
Then he took advantage of one fragile gang members. 
(AH) put in over 28 million and was often abused by the leader after. And also he’s right hand man. I mean abused this was uncalled for and unfair. This was clearly taking advantage of (AH). They also were being malicious and causing unnecessary trouble for him. This guy also paid off a debt to Poseidon that the gang had caused mainly by the leader. To be honest this was unfair after what he had done for the gang.They have since broken the rules set by Poseidon by robbing people at the rebel shop a few times. They also planing to go to war with these once/if the gang got the numbers. 
(S) another victim who spent loads of the gang base was also victim of being abused. Gave lots of money over and was very often slagged off by (A) and (DD) in the gang. The gang it self was a joke and I was looking to leave as times were calling from my homeland. 

I decided to make a decision that had been brewing over a few days. 
I decided to sell the gang base and hand the money back to (AH) as I felt he deserved it. We didn’t get much money back from the gang. This money has been spent on (AH). He was the one working really hard for it. 
The revolt I got from the gang I hear is quite bad. I had a few messages from them saying I had done the right thing and agree. 
but I thought I have one more day causing some carnage against them as they would love it against me. 
i tipped off the police for 2 robberies at a garage and also a bank. I also nicked one of there vans. Some members got zip tied by Poseidon thanks to me passing intel.Also robbed a new member.

i had a mask on and went past and close to them a few times yesterday putting on different voices with them none the wiser. 

It’s my time to leave the island now as time away is needed for both island and other commitments abroad. 
What I would say is that thanks to the generosity of the residents of the island. Watch out for the long grass as there is plenty of snakes 🐍 out there. Thanks for the police for protecting us and also the police chases 😜. I keep the go pro footage of the good stuff. The police were mainly fair. 
I’m not thanking Poseidon lol. 
Thanks to the NHS for the consistent help from being shot of blown up from unnecessary crashes in cars and helicopters 

i May come back for a holiday later in the year.Or I may be back already in a different disguise !

All the best Andys 

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a good one man - it’s been good with all the interactions we have had

Also can’t blame you for this one!

Come back soon 
Thanks Simon, i have had some good interactions with you over the island. 
actually with Poseidon you helped me get away with a bank robbery at Atheria 

you turned up as Poseidon on your own and took over the scene with about 10 cops. You drove me out with almost a mil. That will go down as one of my best moments

Hello andys, while some of the stuff you mention are utter lies it would be poor to respond to any of those as this is your goodbye message. 

Thank you for taking the time to join, play and have fun with us. We appreciate and cherish all the good times we had with you in Vulcan and previous gang(s), it was a lot of fun and there are no hard feelings. I truly hope that you are happy.

Vulcan wishes you the best, take care and stay safe.

@AndreasM I cant believe you still have the guts to call this lies. You disgust me.

@andys I had some of my best experiences here with you involved. Its honestly sad to see you go. Ik this is weird but i have had better friendships on here then i have had in real life. And that is why i took it to heart when (M) was forced out by Andreas. I know i wasn't a good leader for Innocentz and that is why it was overturned but i wish it was overthrown by a mate like you then someone like Andreas who just wanted power. I sincerely wish the best and i do hope to see you again. - Calvin Charles

Omg Calvin, I always felt you were an honest friend and a reliable guy. I know that you see what happened to poor (M) and also tried to stick up for him. 
on the island we did have some wicked times together. And also our far share of frustration. I have no doubt that you will be a leader again and will remember that this will be a lesson learnt. 
All the best Calvin 

Andy 

Honestly mate I'm not gonna comment on the whole disbanding Vulcan and selling the gang base etc cause you are a mate and I don't wanna cause drama.

What I will say tho is that we've had some good times mate, our time in Requiem with me and you soloing Red Zones, to playing CS:GO with you, Scott and Chloe, to our time in Vulcan. You've always been a chill lad and if you're ever around hit me up and we'll do something. Peace man, have a good one!

@Calvin Charles I really did not want to bring any toxicity into this, seems like you do. Yes i have the guts to call some of the stuff he said lies and exaggerations since they are. Apparently you and some other people in this thread can not respect an old gang mate's goodbye note.  Really saddens me how you've found the opportunity to attack Vulcan through this. Absolutely depressing. Will end this now and will not be bothered with people that just want attention.

Honestly mate I'm not gonna comment on the whole disbanding Vulcan and selling the gang base etc cause you are a mate and I don't wanna cause drama.

What I will say tho is that we've had some good times mate, our time in Requiem with me and you soloing Red Zones, to playing CS:GO with you, Scott and Chloe, to our time in Vulcan. You've always been a chill lad and if you're ever around hit me up and we'll do something. Peace man, have a good one!
Cyanide, you know also you had a place in my bromance as well. 
we had some fun times together mate also. 
you are a top lad and chilled as hell. 
All the best mate, maybe Scott might come back one day with Chloe. He was a top lad also. That’s what I call a proper leader in this island. Shame he left. 

@andys Sad to see you go mate, always had fun playing with you. All the best ❤️

I came to the island about 4 months ago looking for a short break away from the hectic life of work. 
I quickly had to learn the hard way of trying to make money to stay alive on the island without very little help and guidance. To be honest I had no idea what I was doing at first. 
What amazed me was the fact a lot of people are willing to help you, if your new to the island. I was handed money from a few people and suggested I  started my own business doing diamond mining. A few people chipped in and brought me a massive truck. 
I started making a mint from this, but the work was hard work. 
Then I was introduced to the dark side of the island and joined a gang through a chap that was also mining. 
The gang I joined first was well organised, had a good gang base and was well equipped. The leader was a top guy.
I was introduced into how to break into the vaults in the Castle, church and a light house. This made us all quite rich. However the gang leader lost interest in the island and other priorities else where off the island and had to return to his home. 
I was then left alone and went back to my mining and being a lone rebel. 
I then got approached to join a gang called innocence. The leader was a top guy. The gang was a bit of a circus and wasn’t organised at all. But tried to have fun on the island. I then started to become more of a robber of other islanders more. I wasn’t very good at this and would feel sorry for them. 
I remember started off practicing robbing once, I called a taxi and robbed him and held him hostage. After finishing with him I gave him 300k.
He gave it back to me after. He was a top guy. you can’t do this by organising robbery’s like this on the island. Serious offence . I would often have a change of heart if I would go to rob someone that was new to the island. I suggest you do this also.  

the gang that I was in I knew there was trouble brewing. One of higher up in command I shall call (A) was doing a lot of work behind the scenes to over throw the leader. He was clearly not happy with not being in power. 
The gang was disbanded and I was back to being gang less. So I bump into (A) who has started a new gang. What a surprise. I was quite cheesed off with his behaviour behind the scenes in the old gang and wasn’t keen to join. I joined a few days later. 
The Civil war. 
the new gang which was called Vulcan was an absolute joke. Unorganised forever getting done over by grand branch who were 20x better at least near the castle and church and light house. 
the radio coms were terrible in battles. However at the start of my gang role I was left in charge which another lad who didn’t really have any Leader skills either. This is why (A) went to be a bent copper. (A) got quickly found out that he was bent in the police and was kicked out. 
We was left looking after the gang and I brought in a few new members. I was looking for nice guys that were friendly and keen to make use of the fun we could have here on the island. When (A) returned from the Police We had no thanks for looking after the gang. Then there was some dodgy promotions in the gang. One guy came in and was given captain without doing anything ahead of others that have contributed more.  (A) was a live cannon and would slag everyone off behind there back.

what was really annoying was that one gang member was starting a DRONE business. He was  obsessed with them more than anything. He was convinced that you could open vaults with them and pick apples. Drone this and drone that. He’s voice was a drone. 
he was a strange one. He wasn’t loyal to the gang and was feeding information to another member that left under strange circumstances say the least. I have since found out that this guy has been relaying a lot of messages to another gang member about Vulcan. i couldn’t believe the information that had been past. 
He’s passed over gang base location and how many members and what we were up to. He has also shown resistance to the leader via the messages. He’s looking to bail out also. 

it was started to show that power to someone that wants powers is like jafar the bad guy in Aladdin. thats the only way I could describe it. The  leader (A) would really mistreat one guy I call (M). Bullying I would say. (M) had to leave the island because he had no other option to. (M) didn’t want to go. 
Then the economy of the gang was abused. I was shafted out of money and I know others were also by the leader and one guy that added nothing. 
the leader would brag to me about screwing over others for cash. And tell everyone he is rich. 
Then he took advantage of one fragile gang members. 
(AH) put in over 28 million and was often abused by the leader after. And also he’s right hand man. I mean abused this was uncalled for and unfair. This was clearly taking advantage of (AH). They also were being malicious and causing unnecessary trouble for him. This guy also paid off a debt to Poseidon that the gang had caused mainly by the leader. To be honest this was unfair after what he had done for the gang.They have since broken the rules set by Poseidon by robbing people at the rebel shop a few times. They also planing to go to war with these once/if the gang got the numbers. 
(S) another victim who spent loads of the gang base was also victim of being abused. Gave lots of money over and was very often slagged off by (A) and (DD) in the gang. The gang it self was a joke and I was looking to leave as times were calling from my homeland. 

I decided to make a decision that had been brewing over a few days. 
I decided to sell the gang base and hand the money back to (AH) as I felt he deserved it. We didn’t get much money back from the gang. This money has been spent on (AH). He was the one working really hard for it. 
The revolt I got from the gang I hear is quite bad. I had a few messages from them saying I had done the right thing and agree. 
but I thought I have one more day causing some carnage against them as they would love it against me. 
i tipped off the police for 2 robberies at a garage and also a bank. I also nicked one of there vans. Some members got zip tied by Poseidon thanks to me passing intel.Also robbed a new member.

i had a mask on and went past and close to them a few times yesterday putting on different voices with them none the wiser. 

It’s my time to leave the island now as time away is needed for both island and other commitments abroad. 
What I would say is that thanks to the generosity of the residents of the island. Watch out for the long grass as there is plenty of snakes 🐍 out there. Thanks for the police for protecting us and also the police chases 😜. I keep the go pro footage of the good stuff. The police were mainly fair. 
I’m not thanking Poseidon lol. 
Thanks to the NHS for the consistent help from being shot of blown up from unnecessary crashes in cars and helicopters 

i May come back for a holiday later in the year.Or I may be back already in a different disguise !

All the best Andys 

im just wondering when this gang civil war happend.

Oyea and have a great day fellah 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
Back