What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - BIlly Cosby - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonaldBain

Your In-game name

Jake

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

BIlly Cosby

Date of the incident

05/24/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend initiated on these guys 10 minutes earlier and they declared that it was poor quality roleplay , so we said okay and left them alone , one of them then proceeded to turn around and pull his gun out and said something but i didnt hear and asked him to repeat it, he did not reply at all. He then replied with... " we are going to do what you did" i said "or what" as if to ask if it was a robbery or somethin. I asked again and did not get a reply and was instantly shot down. Before the video he also did use words like "Roleplay" and "server" but we were unable to record them parts. We asked 4 or 5 times for them to attend liason but we received no reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://medal.tv/clips/24943017/d1337tcJEMlV
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello, thank you for the report. 

I'd like to start off by pointing out many inconsistencies with your version of events. 

You state that you and your friends initiated 10 minutes earlier. This is true but you fail to mention what words you initiated with. You stated "Put your hands up or we will shoot" to the best of my recollection but correct me if I am wrong and please provide evidence of this actually happening. You also failed to mention you tried to use this exact line 3 times during further initiations before you "left us alone", despite me telling you twice in OOC this was extremely poor roleplay. You also state that you "left us alone" after we told you how poor of roleplay this is, which again deviates from the truth as your friend shot me in the chest before lowing his weapon as if nothing had happened, note your friend never said a word to us so he didn't even roleplay.

I would also like to point out both me and my friend were fully geared with SMGs and assault rifles, vests and helmets in an Orca we landed down the street. You and your friend had two pistols. So already this roleplay seems off considering you had a MK20 pointed at your head throughout your "initiations".

After your mate shot me and still hadn't said word,  me and my friend try to go and buy some clothing and first aid kits as we was taking part in a scripted roleplay with police soon, but your version of events is also false here. You state that "you left [us] alone". Again not true, you and your friend followed us around Athira berating us with firearms drawn. Which your evidence shows as both of you had followed us up that road. So your line of "leaving us alone" is absolute rubbish. Throughout all of this you was repeatedly threatening us further. 

During all of this my friend had initiated a number of times, which I and other gang members heard both in game and via radio which was quiet at the time as people were getting set up for the roleplay meaning multiple people heard his initiations. My initiation was more of an assurance you had heard what he had been saying the whole time. I didn't have to do that in the slightest, as you had been initiated against multiple times prior to this. 

You also state that you didn't even hear my initiation which is a pretty poor excuse for not following my orders considering I made sure I was speaking in general comms and my entire gang heard the initiation.  I stated that you were to stop following both myself and the gang member I was with or I would shoot, I deemed this appropriate considering the fact you had already shot me, so the level of violence threatened was necessary in my opinion.

This recording is from your friend, who as we can all see in the recording was running away during my initiation and was no where near when I stated it in the first place so this video evidence in my opinion has absolutely no point of being submitted, considering it shows nothing against me or my fellow gang member. Also as you state right at the beginning of this "report" the situation kicked off 10 minutes before this happened. So I would love to see the entire situation on video if you have it, because to me at the moment it just seems like you cut all of the video apart from the place where I allegedly did something wrong. 

Lastly, you state that you asked us to attend Liaison 4-5 times, which again is not true.  I saw you ask once at the least and I have just checked with other people who were on and they say they saw you ask at most twice. As I state earlier we was trying to prepare for a scripted RP with SPG (A sub unit of the Altis Police) which required a lot of setting up for so I can only apologize for us not turning up at the time as we was extremely busy ferrying equipment around the island in preparation for this high level roleplay situation. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@DonaldBain Can you please provide a video which is 3minutes long and shows the full context of the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back