What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - SGT Morgan Dunne - 05/24/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Morgan Dunne

In-game Name
Sgt Morgan Dunne [AC830]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/30/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Masis

Reason given for your ban.
1.6 - Appeal at Roleplay.co.uk

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned for the reason "sharing people's personal information", but what really happened was. it was late at night about 2 am when I was by myself in the NHS administration channels as I was an SMTO, I was looking through the databases that I had access to perform my duties as an SMTO, when I came across a database called master DB ( or something along those lines) and I was unsure if I was meant to be able to view it so I looked to see what sort of view type it was on as it is on Google docs and it was public! So I thought to myself if it really meant to be public and I wanted to get another person's opinion on this so I asked another person in the NHS( also a MTO at the time) I was going to ask an CMO or CST but at that time no one was on teamspeak. so I said to myself I would wait until the next day to tell a higher up as I went to bed then, but when I was about to join RPUK's teamspeak it said I was banned with the reason (You are banned permanently. Reason: "1.6 - Appeal at Roleplay.co.uk") so I rushed to try and go on the forums and noticed I had a warning from a member of staff stating the same reason.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned as it was a misunderstanding as I didn't even have the chance to tell anyone my side of the story of what happened at the time, I was only trying to see if a faction document was public and not meant to be. I wouldn't have given anyone's personal information out as that would be out of order and wouldn't want that happening to me. I have missed playing on RPUK as I used to be in the Police and NHS factions and used to have a great laugh with mates and civilians on the server. It has been about 2 and a half years since playing on RPUK and i'm really wanting to be back playing as i have missed having great role-playing situations and missed the community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

To be honest, at the the time I didn’t think that a staff member would have the access to change an NHS Document. Kinda wish I did tell a staff member now as it would’ve not resulted in me getting a 1.6 Ban. Before I was banned I was an SMTO in the NHS and a SGT in the police academy and had access to certain information and databases and had zero intent of Sharing anyone’s personal information.

(Sorry Couldn’t reply on the above forum account as it is forum restricted)

I don't believe that, You do not share with people documents you have been given access to, If there is an issue with those documents you contact someone in charge of them or the staff team that are usually around 24 hours a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back