What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[Insolvency/Closed] The Downtown Cab Company | TDCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

Unlinked
 ​

The Downtown Cab Company

6cYvYhy.png

​

The Downtown Cab Co is an organised and highly rated taxi company that has recently received a large cash injection from our investors, meaning we can again begin to transport people through the bustling roads of the City of Los Santos and the winding tracks of Blaine County. 

Our drivers are all DBS background checked, and are all well versed citizens of the island, all drivers are skilled in a multitude of different areas and all have their own unique personality, but one thing you will always find on a TDCC drivers' face is a large welcoming smile. Our drivers are competent in:

​

​

Regular Taxi Services

Airport Transfers

VIP Hire and Treatment

Localized Produce Transport

Food Delivery Service

Guided Island Tours

​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

As part of our expansion plans the TDCC is looking to hire a number of new drivers and a senior manager starting immediately to aid with our business expansion, any interest for these roles should be submitted here:

A member from the TDCC management team will contact you on your phone or on the government website to inform you of your application outcome, and successful applicants will be asked to attend a short interview with a TDCC Manager to assess the applicant for the role they are applying for further.

Any queries regarding anything TDCC can be directed to

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

​

''People should look to the future now, we have life on Venus, we have the ability to edit genes and we even can send robots into the far corners of the universe. So why do we still drive our own cars? When we can have highly skilled drivers do it for us, the future is us, the TDCC''  - Joshua Nicholls 2020 Forbes Magazine

​

We look forwards to hearing from you soon​

​

TDCC CEO Joshua Nicholls

TDCC Senior Managers Tugg Meoff and Greg Haggis

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Svenssons taxis, his prices are reasonable and wont result in my death if i dont pay

I prefer Svenssons taxis, his prices are reasonable and wont result in my death if i dont pay
Svenssons taxi also provides getaway taxi! For those moments where you need to get away from a situation :). And remember , here at svenssons taxi company speed is number one prioroty 🙂

4959364_0 (4).png

All new drivers will also receive a limited edition TDCC pin badge to wear proudly on their uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back