What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Clark - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan1

Your In-game name

Tristan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Clark

Date of the incident

05/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So Clark and his friend. Initiated on a member of my gang and some other guy that we were friends with. they then killed 2 members of my gang in a gunfight. at this point i havent been initiated on because i havent been within hearing range of their initations. so i decide that i would watch the fight. in a peaceful manner. i started to dance so they could see that i was in no way dangerous. Clark then shoots and unarmed man sitting down. then he proceeds to walk up to me and shoot me in the head. after the situation i asked him if he wanted to go on to teamspeak to talk it out. but he did not want to. instead he called me an idiot and started being toxic in chat. (The people talking in the video is not me btw)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://medal.tv/clips/25054622/d1337sXLrOzN%20https://gyazo.com/f20f8ed3f7f6e17f6266b05691df058d%20%20https://gyazo.com/9b0468529825f6835f2d9d917a3259c7
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

i have the screenshots of him being toxic here

poop.jpg

pop2.jpg

Hello! I'm Gruppr, I was the lad sitting on the ground. So I'd just like to add a few additional details that didn't make it into this report. Rather than making a seperate report I thought I'd add onto this if that's alright. For me it was mainly Eeyore, he had a low level of roleplaying. The video will be included at the end of this report. Here we go:

So I was just going on a joyride in my SUV when a black qilin started to tail me, I decided to pull over and have a chat with the fellow. He got out and said something which I couldn't understand in the moment and even after going back several times to the recording I couldn't make out what he said, I do however know that is was Eeyore in the vehicle as both the clothes and voice match him, as seen later in the video.

As I went to drive off, I got shot at. I decided to turn around. Looking back at the video you can actually see two qilins driving away, one closer to the road and one further away. I have attached an image with two circles labled 1 & 2. The circle labled 1 is the vehicle which Eeyore was driving and also the person who shot at me, this is because the qilin in circle 2 (you can't actualy see the vehicle as it is hidden by the elephant grass however moments later you see Clark emerge and drive onto the road in the video.) is not in the angle of which the bullets came from and was still driving however you can see the Qilin in circle 1 only just start to drive away, as if it had stopped before had, which I'm assuming had hapened as Eeyore would need to get out the vehicle to actually shoot.

I decided to turn around and go into the little compound which they drove to and tried to speak to them about the shots thrown my way however the pair of them were not willing to speak, as seen at 1:06 Eeyore is not providing any roleplay but just has a put on high pitched troll voice. They also just proceeded to drive around beside us. After finally parking, Eeyore proceeded to initiate on me with very minmal roleplay; "put your hand up or get fucking capped". After a little dialoge between us I decided to walk away to which he...tried to shoot me through the wall? I ended up putting my gun away as he had requested. I went into a little covered area to which I sat down waiting for the situation to calm down slightly, however I was only greeted with bullets.

...and that is the situation summed up from my point of view. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

The video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The screnshot of the two Qilins:

Annotation 2020-05-26 162007.pnghttps://medal.tv/clips/25054622/OU1S3A0TzgOS

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as Clark has already been banned for a different offense I will go ahead and close this. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back